Chapter 39: He enjoyed it

“It hurts to leave a light on for nobody.”

Chapter 39: He enjoyed it

Today, both of them were in the class. Yet, they are separated because of the research that needs to be passed before their graduation. That's why they were focused to do their research and thesis as well.

Taehyung stretched his arms while listening to the teacher in front of him.

"I hope you guys will do well for the last step of your research. So see you again." Their teacher ended their class.

Taehyung finally can breathe, closing his laptop.

"Taehyung, this is the address where we will meet. Everyone agreed to start working on the research after class, are you okay with that?" Veronica, their leader asked him.

"It's okay, but I will just tell my boyfriend about that." Taehyung smiled.

"Yeah, sure, well see you later." Veronica motioned her hand and left.

Taehyung sighed and pouted, he doesn't have time with Jungkook these days. He stood up from his seat and went out of the University to look for Jungkook.

"Cupcake, here!"

He heard that nickname and he was sure it was Jungkook. He looked on his right side and saw Jungkook motioning his hand. Taehyung ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Missed me that much, love?" Jungkook giggled pecking the top of Taehyung's head.

"Yeah" Taehyung mumbled on the crook of Jungkook's neck hoping he could stay there.

"Come on, show me your face. I wanna see that beautiful face of yours." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung whines but look up anyway. Jungkook can't help his heart to melt seeing Taehyung pouting.

"What's the matter, baby? Why are you so whiny these days?" Jungkook asked cupping his cheeks.

"I'm so busy, Jungkook ah, and now, I can't go with you because I have to attend the meeting for finalizing the research." Taehyung whines.

"It's okay, cupcake, I understand. We're graduating and of course, we'll be busy." Jungkook smiled and pecked the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"But I just want to hang out with you? Can't I do that?" Taehyung huffed snuggling his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck once again.

"I would love that idea as well, but, honey, we can hang out the next day when we're both free. For now, let's focus on our studies and requirements, yeah?" Jungkook uttered while hugging him.

"Fine" Taehyung sighed in defeat.

"Now, go to the meeting place, or do you want me to take you there?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug and shooked his head.

"I'm fine, Jungkook, the address was near. I can go there and walk." Taehyung retorted.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yeah, besides if we use your car, we won't go to that route so it's better if I walk instead." Taehyung told him.

"Okay then, make sure to call me if you want me to pick you up or if you are going to cab." Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Bye, Jungkook ah." Taehyung smiled waving his hand.

Jungkook pecked him on his lips before going inside the car. Taehyung sighed and started to walk to go to the meeting place.

-----

Meanwhile in the Blue House.

Governor Shin was in his office, doing something with the files. He was signing them when he heard someone knocking.

"Come in" He spoke but his eyes were still focused on the files.

"Governor, you got a gift."

He looked up and saw his secretary standing in front of him with a normal size of the present in his hands.

"From who?" Governor Shin asked confusedly.

"He said you already know it if I told you it was from his 'special friend' that's what he told me."

"Put that here." Governor Shin said tapping his desk.

His secretary put the present on top of his desk and untied the ribbon for him. Governor Shin opened the present and he gagged jolting up from his seat.

"What the fuck!"

He covered his nose not liking the stinky smell from the present.

"I-I'm sorry governor, I didn't check it." His secretary apologized bowing his head multiple times.

"Where did this one come from?! Who send this to you?!" Governor Shin growled disgustedly with the present.

"F-from your special friend, I-I didn't see his face properly because he was wearing a mask and he told me not to open it because it was only for you to see."

"Why the fuck are you accepting a gift from an unknown? Are you stupid?!" Governor Shin yelled.

"I-I'm sorry Governor, I tried to ask him but he left when he gave that to me. I-I thought he was your friend, I-I'm sorry."

"Next time, don't accept from anyone, understood?! Or else, you'll get fired!" Governor Shin warned him.

"I-I understand, Governor."

"Throw it away now!" Governor Shin ordered raising his tone.

His secretary covered the present and immediately ran away with the present. Yet, Governor Shin saw a letter and he was it came from the bottom of the present. He took it out and read the letter on the sticky note.

"If you got my gift, I hope you like it. I put an effort to find something like that. Besides, I heard you like the stinky smell, and I'm sure you will enjoy my present. Anyways, from your special friend."

Governor Shin crumpled the paper and threw it away. He gritted his teeth knowing it was the Jeon fucking Jungkook.

"He saw the gift and he was seriously mad, Jeon." Harrison, Governor's Shin secretary smirked.

"I see, he really likes my present then." Jungkook snickered.

"Of course, he would surely like to see something like this, you know." Harrison laughed.

"Did he get my message?" Jungkook grinned.

"Yes, I made sure to leave it on his desk. I am sure he read it." Harrison giggled.

"That's good news, thank you so much for your help." Jungkook smiled.

"Everything for a friend." Harrison retorted.

He ended the call while still thinking how hilarious Governor Shin's face seeing the dead rat with its head off the body.