TWENTY-TWO

22 | PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS 101

   WINTER now firmly believed that Jonah must have been dropped on his head (multiple times) as a baby. Actually scratch that: Jonah, Carlos, Jay, Gil, and Harry freaking Hook all must have been dropped (multiple times) on their head as babies.

Winter believed this because only idiots—complete and utter fools—could get themselves stuck in this type of situation. Winter was still with shock as she stood watching the five idiot guys run around like headless chickens.

Mal, Ben, Evie, and Uma stood next to her with similar expressions. Because how the hell were these five boys so stupid that they managed to smash Jonah's car through a building?

Well, it all started approximately 17 hours before...

——————

WINTER woke up that Saturday morning with a groan. Sluggishly, Winter rolled over and buried her head in her pillow. She hated how despite the fact that Harry Hook was now just five doors down, her dreams still starred him constantly.

Dealing with him throughout the day was enough, now she also had to do it while sleeping?

Now that just was not fair.

Despite this an image of her performing a slow intimate dance with the pirate burned on the outskirts of her mind. The music playing softly in the background while Harry lifted her up and pulled her into him.

Winter had wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms tightly wound around his neck. Their dance was long forgotten as Harry pushed her into the wall, his lips brushing over her neck. Her hands raked through his dark hair as he attacked her neck with an onslaught of suckles and kisses.

Then the dream ended when it finally started getting to the good part, just when Harry's hands slipped under her shirt and ghosted over her stomach.

Winter huffed, closing her eyes once again. However, she reopened them a second later and looked to her phone for the time. It was just a little past eight in the morning, for Winter that was sleeping in more than usual.

A bing caught Winter's attention, her brown eyes lazily flicking to a text that had just come in.

Evie:
still on for breakfast at mad for tea??

Mad for Tea was a small tea and coffee shop located just a few miles away from campus. It was owned by Alice Liddell, the woman known for her classic adventures in Wonderland. Alice had a daughter who attended Auradon Prep — Ally Liddell — the girl known for her nice but very peculiar exterior.

It was also a known fact that Ally Liddell was dating Maddix Hatter — son of the Mad Hatter. They were quite a cute couple for they were madly in love and had been since anyone at Auradon Prep could remember.