62

I snuggled in Harry's arms on the flight. Although the feelings I had before weren't 100% gone it made me so happy to be back in his arms.

I don't know if I'd ever feel like I deserve him. But what he said made me feel a lot better. If I make him happy and he makes me happy that's all that matters. We will make it work.

Once the plane landed we stayed away from each other until we met back again in the car in case anyone would see us together. With everything we didn't want any more added drama.

As soon as the car door shut Harry pushed his lips on mine. I pulled away as the driver was right there. He smirked and kissed me again on the lips, then the cheek moving his lips over my ear and whispered "I missed you." causing my body to shake. His lips moved down my neck.

"Harry wait like 5 minutes." I laughed snapping out of it trying to not let him get in my head.

"I missed you." He said again as he kissed my shoulder and rested his chin on my shoulder where he just kissed it and looked up at me with his adorable smile which caused the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy.

"I missed you." I kissed the tip of his nose.

As we were waiting for the elevator at the hotel Harry's arms wrapped around my waist hugging me from behind and put his lips on my neck.

"Harry there are people." I scolded motioning around the lobby.

"No one is looking." I could feel his smile on my neck.

The elevator came and Harry pulled my arm into his kissing me very passionately while his hands explored my body.

The door opened to our floor where people were waiting to go down. They gave us a funny look.

"Excuse us." Harry said with our arms still wrapped around each other. I grabbed his hand and led him out of the elevator as we squeezed past them. We laughed together down the hall until we made it to our room.

Outside our door Harry and I's lips met again. 

"Open the door." I laughed between the kiss. 

Harry struggled to find his key while not taking his lips off of mine.

We finally got into the room without taking our lips away from each other's.

He keeps leading me backwards until my legs hit the wall. He urges me back until my shoulders are pressed against it, pressing his body flush against mine. 

His hands smooth down my hips to my thighs, dipping them under the hem of my skirt and running them back up to rest on the my underwear. 

He dips his head down pressing his warm lips against my neck dragging them up my skin and mumbling "I'm never letting you go." 

I sigh at the feeling of his breath tickling my skin, goosebumps erupting down my arms while he trails kisses up my neck and back down to my collar bone. 

"You're never losing me." He brushes his lips against mine, before capturing and caressing my mouth with his own. Kissing me like he's trying to take all the anxieties and worries I have away. It's lustful and tender at the same time. His slick tongue slipping into my mouth to trace against mine. 

"You're never losing me." I repeat back over his lips. 

He pushes his centre against me, his excitement growing as he trials his hand down to take a hold of my thigh and hook it over his hip, and starts to grind himself against me. 

The taste and feel of his mouth, the neediness that's becoming more heated from him while he deepens the kiss starts to swirl excitement in my belly. 

He slides his palm up my bare thigh, grasping my behind and squeezing it pulling me harder against him. 

I thread my fingers into the back of his soft hair. He gives the flesh of my behind one last rough squeeze thrusting his centre against me to show just how desperate he's feeling and pushes my leg down from him pulling his hips back to move his hands to his belt undoing it followed by his pants while our kiss becomes sloppier and more frantic. 

He removes one of my arms from around his neck pushing my hand down to his erection. I follow his silent instructions wrapping my fingers around his sold length and start slow strokes. 

He moans into our messy wet kiss and my core tingles at the sound starting that aching throb that ends up making my body scream. 

One of his hands roams over my waist and stomach, going up to palm my breasts while the other ghosts his fingers up my slip between my thighs. 

My hips shift against his hand with ought thought while my fist tightens around his length earning a deep whine in the back of his throat. 

He dips his fingers between my damp folds flooded with arousal and he explores my sensitive skin in teasing stokes before resting the pads of his fingers against my swollen nerves, stroking against them and I suck in a sharp breath whimpering at the feeling. 

His brows crease as he watches my head roll back, a breathy high pitched moan strangling it's way out of my throat as I circle my center against his fingers pinching my eyes shut at how good it feels. 

"Fuck." He sighs under his breath, slowly slipping his hand away bringing us over to the bed. 

Harry sinks into me snapping his hips forward and we both gasp at the feeling. My legs tighten around his hips while I try and grip onto anything. 

"Oh god." He hisses, drawing his hips back to only thrust them forward in a sharp harsh motion, groaning at the feeling of my muscles tensing and stretching around him. 

His mouth crashes against mine to catch both of our moans while he starts to fuck into me with deep thrusts. 

He uses his grip on my hips to pull me harder against him to meet each time his hips snap forward, my stomach coils at the feeling. The sounds of our heavy breathing and mindless noises filling the room. 

Hips lips pull from mine, his face falls to rest next to my neck and his grunts only become louder while he drives into me with more blunt force. 

Our bodies are burning together while we both get lost in what we are feeling, the pleasure and facial expressions from both us us seem like we're caught in so much bliss it's painful. 

I can feel my orgasm speeding towards me, and Harry is only driving it there faster. 

"I'm close, please don't stop, ah fuck." I whine my moans and hasps start to shriek out of me as the pressure starts to feel unbearable in my abdomen. 

Harry grunts out a loud moan digging his nails into the flesh of my behind to slam my center against his. 

It only takes a few harsh thrusts before my orgasm is crippling my whole body, imploding from my centre while I scream out. 

Harry continues to fuck me through it relentlessly sharp moans shouting out from deep in his chest as he feels me clamp and tremble around him, until his movements become uneven and he yells out 'fuck fuck fuck.'

Harry's body tenses while he slams his hips forward sinking himself into me completely and cries out while he buries his face against my neck. 

His hips roll against me, triggering aftershock from my own orgasm and I gasp at the feeling. His body trembles twitching as his release travels through his body. Listening to him whimper and grunt against my neck helplessly as he tires to ride the sensation out.

"Fuck Rowan." He pants after a couple of minutes, both of our chests heaving as we try to piece ourselves back together. I close my eyes and wait for the blissful fog to clear from my mind. 

He pulls his face back to look at me, my hooded eyes barley open enough to see him but I can make out his flushed face. 

His eyes search over my features and a lazy smirk pulls on his lips over how literally fucked I look. 

"You good baby?" He asks stealing a kiss before pulling back to look at me again. I give him a tired nod, humming in response. 

"I missed you." He says stealing another kiss. 

I smile against his lips. "I'm happy to be back."