Chapter 12

"You left her, just like that?" Dinah asked Camila swiveling around in Camila's chair.

"I got scared! I had to leave, D. You don't understand the feeling I had, it was...a moment I had to decide on. And if I did stay, I wouldn't know what to say!"

"Haaa, that last part rhymed." Dinah chuckled.

"Not helping, cheech." Camila frowned.

"Look, Lauren girl is probably upset right now and you need to-"

"No, can you please talk to her for me and see what she wants or how she feels? Please? For me?" Camila pleaded.

"Dawg..."

"Dinah, please?!" Camila groaned.

"Fine, fine. But, I get to use the car that you never let me drive to go to her house. Deal?" Dinah smirked.

"Promise you won't damage it. Dinah, promise me." Camila said in a Stern voice.

"Girly, you know I won't!"

"What about all those other cars that you-"

"Those are different. I'll protect this one like it was my baby!" Dinah exclaimed as Camila groaned.

"Now hand me the keys slick." Dinah smiled.

"Here," Camila said grabbing the keys from her shelf and holding it out to Dinah.

Dinah reached for it as Camila backed up her hand a bit.

"Don't damage it or get yourself damaged with it if you do, okay?" Camila made sure once again.

"I got you, chancho. Chill." Dinah said holding out her hand while Camila stared at it and finally dropped the keys in her hand.

-

Dinah slid into Lauren's driveway with the car and saw Lauren standing in her garage.

Lauren walked over to the driver's window and chuckled.

"Well speedy Dinah, might want to be more careful with this kind of car." Lauren advised.

"This ain't even my car but it's a real beaut, huh?" Dinah smiled getting out of the car and locking it.

"Whose car is it?" Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"Mila's." Dinah replied.

"Oh," Lauren said.

"Don't be awkward hearing her name, girly." Dinah retorted leaning on the car.

"You know what happened, I'm guessing?"

"She ran out when you confessed your obvious love to her, yeah, yeah, I got it. Look, Mila girl is scared." Dinah bluntly said.

"Why?" Lauren asked.

"I...don't know. Look, she wanted me to go and ask you about how you want her to reply or how you feel but I decided a little change of plans and you're coming with me. Get in the car, dawg." Dinah stated, getting in the driver's seat and starting the car.

"Okay." Lauren said, going in the passenger's seat.

"Okay? HOII GIRL. I didn't think it'd be that easy to convince you," Dinah sighed making Lauren chuckle.

-

Camila's door opened but Camila was busy with her headphones in to hear the door open.

Lauren saw the small girl and smiled at her.

"Dinah, give us a bit? I'll call you in here later," Lauren said while Dinah nodded.

Lauren walked over to Camila and sat on her bed, gazing at the small girl.

Camila noticed the shift in her bed and sat up, expecting Dinah.

Camila turned around and her eyes widened in shock.

"L-Lauren?...What are you doing here?" Camila asked nervously.

"Am I not allowed here?" Lauren asked inching closer to Camila.

"N-no. You're allowed here." Camila backed up a bit, removing her headphones and placing them next to her.

"Aw Camz, don't move away from me, I want to ask you a question." Lauren said, testing the waters, and placing a hand on Camila's thigh.

Camila started to get hot, trying to back up more.

"Calm down, I'm just playing around with you. You're cute when you're all nervous, Camz." Lauren smirked, leaving her hand on Camila's thigh.

Camila started to get really hot and Lauren noticed this, scooting way closer to Camila.

"So.....let's talk."

"Talk about what?"

"Us. Let's talk about us." Lauren gazed into Camila's eyes and gave her the famous smirk she always did.

$:&:$/&/)/&)£\€\¥\€\£\€\£\

A/N: so, I have finals this week and next week SO that's the reason for the lack of updating but yeah I'll try to update whenever I can 👼