26- Visit

Monday had arrived quickly. I was standing by Red’s locker, talking to her animatedly about the practice we were about to go to. Students were greeting us as they passed by and more than one girl winked at me. We had let it known that Red and I weren’t together like everyone believed, so the girls thought I was fair play again. I was not surprised when Isobel, one of my courtiers, came up to me with a sexy smirk though that smirk didn’t arouse me anymore.

“Hey there lovely” she purred “what are you doing tonight?”

“Actually I am busy” I said sweetly while Red rolled her eyes “With my girlfriend” Her expression was priceless. She looked at Red who shook her head pleasantly.

“Who is it?” I didn’t have to say anything because Jimhaya had crept behind her in all her glory and white sexy uniform. It was funny; out of the three sisters, Jimmy was the only one who wore the uniform properly. Jessica usually had an unbuttoned blouse and a loose tie while Red never tucked her shirt and kept her tie unattached. But wearing a spotless white uniform with a seriously scary expression had students flinch away as Jimmy walked by. Today, her hair fell freely down her back and cradling her face nicely.

“Is there something wrong?” Jimmy asked in her usually dark tone; her body extremely close to Isobel. The poor girl screamed and turned around. She backed up, pale faced and wide eyed with Jimmy stepping along with her trapping the girl between her and me. Saying that students here were afraid of her was an understatement. They had the scariest rumors running around the school about her and most were believed therefore nobody dared to oppose her. It was weird because Jimmy never did anything wrong, she just stared wrongly at the kids with her permanent glare. Although sometimes Jimmy used those rumors to her advantage though I hope she didn’t take it too far.

“Um, no-no, nothing is- wrong” Isobel stuttered incoherently. Beside me Red was biting her tongue to keep her from laughing. Jimmy stepped forward invading Isobel’s personal space.

“Are you sure?” Jimmy asked again and Isobel could only nod. Taking that into account, Jimmy walked around her to me and gave me a possessive kiss. The kiss was over when it started while I raised an eyebrow. I must say I liked it when she was possessive; it assured me that she was as fond of me as I was of her. Satisfied with marking her territory she had one last glance at Isobel before disappearing down the hall.

“Isobel, meet my girlfriend Jimhaya, she’s a little protective” I said before taking Red’s hand and leaving the stunned student alone.

We burst laughing with tears in our eyes. When she could be, Jimmy was unconsciously a deadpan comedian and as spectators, we enjoyed her outburst. We made our way to the arena for our training to find Jimmy already sitting beside her protégé Marcus. Ever since the tryouts, she and Marcus had been sticking together during the practices because neither of them were well liked. Marcus did not have the physical strength to be on the team but he excelled in making traps out of nothing. He and Jimmy had made a deal: she privately taught him how to fight and he taught her how to create traps. They ignored most of the training but still practiced together. Our coach Boris let them do what they wanted as long as they practiced on their own. He got many complaints about favoritism but after a good yell and beat down they were left alone for it was obvious Boris didn’t favor them.

Our practice was hard as usual, improving our skills and Boris made us play outside in the cold weather. We all had our coats and hats on to get accustomed for the first game of the season in two days and Boris had not been kind. Today we concentrated on our fighting skills and learned new game tactics. Boris made us train with everyone so he could see who plays well with whom. Not every player can team up with others; some complete each other well while others are disastrous.