다섯

☏

"Tae,come here son we have something to tell you." Taehyung's dad called his son when he saw the young CEO enter the house.

"What is it appa?"Taehyung curiously asked.

"You're getting married next week."

"What!?! With who?And why didn't you told me this sooner?"Taehyung was shock,their parents out of the blue inform that he's getting married.

"It's Jungkookie"his mom calmly replied.

"Jungkook?As in Jeon Jungkook?Eomma appa I don't love him please cancel this marriage."

"We can't do that Tae baby."

"You're gonna regret doing this."

With that Taehyung stomped out of the living room.

....

It was next day and Taehyung still grumpily sittings his office with his Co-CEO slash best friend,Park Jimin.

"What's wring Tae?You look like someone who's ready to fight for a WWIII."Jimin jokingly said.

"My parents focused me to marry Jungkook!I'm sure that his evil plan he was mad because I paid more attention to Minjun than him."

"Calm down Tae I don't think it's Jungkook's plan."

"You don't know him Chim that kid is an evil,he doesn't care about anyone but himself!"

Taehyung angrily exclaimed making his friend sigh.

Jimin might not know Jungkook as long as Tae did but he can read Jungkook like an open book,he doesn't get why Taehyung think this way of Jungkook.

Jimin has known the younger boy since Jungkook was 14 and believe it or not he know Jungkook better than Tae did.

And he never like Minjun too.

Maybe because Minjun that make Jungkook look like a bad guy while he's a victim in Taehyung's eyes.

Jimin never interfered,thinking he's still a kid playing some stupid game but he still at times tell Taehyung to not be so mean to Jungkook.

"I'll make sure he regret making this shity plan of his."

"I hope you won't be the one to regret it Tae."Jimin calmly warn his best friend.

After a while they heard the door open,revealed a smiling Jungkook,making Taehyung became more angry.

"Hello TaeTae hyung,Jiminie hyung hi."

"Hello little one."Jimin smile fondly at the younger and ruffled his hair.

"Hyung how many time do I have to tell you I'm not a kid anymore!?"Jimin just laughed at the younger.

"Alright my bad,now go to your lover I've got work to do."

"Bye hyung"

The second Jimin left Jungkook felt a strong grip on his shoulder,he look up to see a furious Tae and it make him shudder in fear,he has never see Taehyung like this before and it scared the hell out of him.

"W-what wrong h-hyungie?"

"What wrong!?It's me who supposed to asked that question!What's wrong with you?Are you out of your mind?Were you that desperate?You know I don't love you!You know I like Minjun but still doing this shit!!"

I like Minjun

And Jungkook feels like someone just stab his heart.

Jungkook whimpered in pain the grip on his shoulder become stronger and it started to hurt.He didn't understand what the older was talking about he did not get why he's so mad.

"I don't under-"

"Don't try to act innocent here Jungkook because we both know you're anything but innocent,you're an evil,a spoiled kid who never think about other people."

"H-hyung."

"Leave my office I don't want to see you."

"B-but..."

"I said leave!"

Jungkook flinched and left Tae's office with tear in his eyes.