Chapter 4

*??? Pov*

After I scolded the red head, I pulled out a paper, showing floor plans of a building "Hirashima corporate increased their security, so it will be difficult to get a weapon to assist our player, however I have some contact who can help for now. But it will be dangerous" The female across my left sighed, her green blue eyes narrowing "As long as it works, we have to do it." I sighed softly and nodded...

*Your P.O.V -The next day-*

I woke up early to see butterscotch pie by the floor near my bed, I yawned and stretched and climbed out of bed and grab the pie from the plate and ate it. It tasted amazing! I shook ny head softly and woke Flowey up, once he did he said "Oh, your awake. About time" I roll my eyes but sighed "So what's the plan, do we continue on to go to wherever we need to be or what?" He hummed, thinking for a few seconds "We are heading to Snowdin. Grab your jacket and get ready" I and putted on my jacket, picking Flowey up and placed him on my shoulder once again and walked downstairs, I saw Toriel sitting on a recliner, reading a book about snails. I walked next to her quietly and tapped her shoulder. She turned around, slightly startled, but relaxed when she saw me "Oh my child! Did you have a good rest?" I nod, smiling "Yes, thank you Miss Toriel." I walked to the front entrance, seeing a set of stairs going deeper down Underground, I hear the small sound again and looked at the textbox.

Quest: Go down the stairs and find out what is there.

Reward: 1 Skill book, 20 XP, 15 gold.

I hummed, and went downstairs, unaware Toriel went in before me, but when I reached the end of the hall I saw her with flames in her hands "Ma'm what are you doing?" She sighed and turned to me "I can't lose another child due to my carelessness. So I'm going to destroy the gate, please do not stop me" I looked at her shocked and so did Flowey, not expecting she would do this. I try to negotiate with her but failed "If you want to leave, then show me you can survive" I dodged the fireball that came at me and grabbed a nearby stick, it's not the most good weapon but it's sturdy like a baseball bat.

(Okay okay, some things don't make sense here right I know, how did Flowey not know of Toriel attempting to destroy the gate, and how do they know each other before Frisk fell? Well, this timeline is extremely glitched and tampered with, someone playing around with code of various characters erasing some memories and replacing a few as well I'm trying to keep this as vague as possible for the reader to figure out but it seems it only causes more confusion I apologize!)

Complete: Find out what is downstairs.

New quest before you get rewards: SURVIVE!!"

I looked at the quest annoyed "Whaddya think I'm trying to do Sherlock?!" I scrambled as fire almost burned me, I look around as the world went black and white, and four options were presented to me, aswell as my teal soul was out.

Fight

Act

Items

Mercy

I kept pressing on Mercy, not wanting to hurt the person who helped me, she sighed "No, you have to fight!" I refused and kept on with Mercy, 15 HP and 20 minutes later, she gave in. Falling to her knees, on the verge of tears, I stared at her and hugged her "Look I'm so sorry for what happened to this Frisk girl. But I will assure you nothing will happen to me. I promise" I heard her huff in response but she nods and let me through. And so I went out the gates and into the freezing cold land of Snowdin

Quest complete: Survive.

Reward: 1 skill book, 20 xp and 15 gold

*??? P.O.V*

I waited for Frisk again, ready for another genocide route. But when I saw another human come out of the ruins I was shocked. It wasn't Frisk at all. He had (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and (S/c) skin. He looked sad in a way like he was forced to leave the Ruins, odd, I see no dust, but still I'll keep my eye on this kid and see what happens because we never know what will happen over some time.

*Your P.O.V*

"So, this Frisk girl, she went missing?" I heard Flowey grunt in response "She one day said she's going to visit someone, but then we never heard from her since" I sighed, gripping my jacket tighter to keep myself warm against the cold, I approached a bridge, it looked quite big in comparison to the others I saw on Lokan. I heard footsteps behind me and on instinct I turned around and saw a short skeleton with a blue jacket, white shirt, black basketball shorts and pink slippers with white socks.

 I heard footsteps behind me and on instinct I turned around and saw a short skeleton with a blue jacket, white shirt, black basketball shorts and pink slippers with white socks

(I could only find this for Sans forgive meh)

He looks at me and says "Human.. Dont you know how to greet a new pal? Shake my hand" I nod unsure but shakes his hand, not even a second later a fart sound was heard when I shook his hand. He bursted out chuckling and laughing "The old whoopie cousin in the hand trick! Names Sans, Sans the Skeleton. And you Kiddo?" I laughed, smiling "(M/n) (L/n), nice trick Sans. But are you-" He shook his head no, so he won't attack me like other monsters I encountered in the Ruins

He shows me to follow him, and so I did, talking along the way "My brother Papyrus is a human hunting fanatic, but don't worry he won't hurt you." I nod picking up my speed slightly "So your what, human hunters?" He laughed "No kid, we're part of the royal guard." I oh in response and listen to him talk as we wandered along the pathway

/Meanwhile/

Nadia sighed, sneaking into a tall tower of a building, the pounding of heavy steps as the guards passed her can be heard. They looked around, "Search for the group, arrest or shoot them one sight immediately!", She only ran past and up the stairs. Hoping her friends and sister could make it up in time.