Thomas

When life gets crazy, we get crazier.
When life gets shitty, we get shittier.
But when life gets pretty,
Only some get prettier.

Rest would still be ugly in heart like they always had been. They would still be shitter and crazier to that sweet life, that the Goddess was giving to them.

Everything would go well. But they would take it for granted.

Misty had finally entered our lives and our hearts.

The family felt completed. After years.

After her unintentional efforts of melting everyone.

And then, we wronged her. So bad, that even the sins of Alpha Ronyn and his brothers would balance with ours.

The difference was that they brought the evil to this pack. While we sent Misty to the pack of evils.

We. Right. I was involved in it because I couldn't save her. I failed miserably like a loser.

I couldn't choose between her and Natalie, ended up getting both of them stuck in the rules of the shitty packs of this Werewolf world.

On top of it, I wasn't allowed to show anger. Why? Because if I did it, Pete and Nirvan had the authority to throw me out of their pack. They did that to Misty, they could definitely do it with me.

If I wished, I didn't care much about them. I would die breaking their bones.

But Mom made me swore on her life. Alyssa threatened to not have sex before the suicidal war with my best friend and my brother. Aunt Kate asked me to see the face of her fourth born before doing that anyways.

On a serious note, they made me swore that I wouldn't do it for the sake of whatever harmony was left.

He was just trying to keep Mother's heartbeats calm. He was just trying to help Pete in planning it more, so he wouldn't feel the guilt of being the reason Misty was on the other side of the border. He was thinking of it so Natalie could participate and Mom eventually would forgive her. He was giving Ivan a chance to make those memories of his planning again with Keira, not Eva.

Father was trying hard to keep the family together that was on the verge of breaking apart or already had been.

Thus, the goal to follow his order as his son was my priority. Even after getting those whiplashes?

Well, I was the only one left whom he could trust and expect more without returning any kind of love only.

Our equation was different.

He had trained me like he had trained Pete. But the eldest one was his dearest. The youngest one too. I couldn't blame him. Eva had always tried to achieve his praises and attention. And he gave her. While Misty was a different case.

So, if I exclude her, I was the underrated pup that he didn't need to give praises to get me to respect or love him.

In this time of need, I couldn't be a frustrated douche.

I sighed heavily.

Because now, he had sent me to deliver these charts of the maps to the so-called new little Beta's house.

My toes were itching and teeth were gritting hard. It wouldn't take a minute to vandalize all of this house. But I respected Beta Iago and loved Taria. Plus, Keira would be embarrassed and hurt too. So, I would let the idea go.

For some reason, the thought of Nirvan spending time here with Ivan was making me crazy. It meant that they had started to plan it all out. The so-called Escape plan.