Part 41

Y/N's POV

Quite a long time had passed since the day I sent Jimin to the airport. He had already come back and now busy with his works.

Nothing really happened after Jimin's nap at my house. We arrived at Jimin's house without much problem and Jimin took around twenty minutes to pack. After that, we were immediately on our way to the airport with Jimin driving.

I decided that it was better for me not to send him off exactly at the gate, and suggested that we parted at the car instead.

Jimin was bummed by the idea so much that he sulked at me for a while because I refused to get off the car.

Flashback

"It's too risky, Jiminie. Don't be mad, please" I held his forearm with both my hands, shaking it a little, trying to make him look at me.

He only replied with silence, only looking straight in front and giving me a good look of his side profile.

"Please, Jiminie. For me. Pleassee," I begged but he didn't budge. In fact, his pout got even more evident.

Oh nuuuu, not the pout, please!

I'm weak to his baby pout.

"We'll text everyday?" I tried again, not really knowing how this relationship things work.

No answer.

"Call everyday?"

Still no answer.

"V-Video call?" I suggested reluctantly, not really fond of the idea but maybe Jimin liked it?

"Awh, Jiminie. Don't do this to me. Tell me what you want, I'll try to do it if I can," I couldn't help but whined a little, not knowing how to coax the boy to stop his sulk.

"I want a kiss," he suddenly blurted it out of the blue, and I was dumbfounded a little.

"... kiss?"

"Yes, kiss me now and I'll be fine" he finally turned to look into my eyes, and I knew I couldn't say no.

He was determined.

Geez.

"Can I kiss you on the cheek?" I negotiated, knowing that he initially want a kiss on the lips.

Jimin pondered a little, but then, allowed it.

"I'll decide after the kiss, so come on. Here," Jimin tapped on his cheek a few times and moved closer to me.

The last kisses were all initiated by Jimin so I felt really embarrassed about this although it was only on the cheek.

"The clock's ticking, baby. You need to hurry or I might miss the flight," he urged, after I took too long preparing myself to initiate the kiss.

Huffing a breath out, I placed one hand on his shoulder and reluctantly pushed myself forward to kiss his cheek.

But before my lips could even graze his cheek, guess what?

Yeah, Jimin turned his head and captured my lips with his.

Cliché.

But I still fell for his trick.

And that's how our second hot make out session happened, with Jimin turned into beast mode, claiming my mouth like there was no tomorrow.

After he pulled away, he smirked victoriously as I tried to cover my face from his dangerous stare by burying my face on his shoulder this time. Jimin had held me close, his arm found its way around my waist along the kiss, pulling our bodies close, chests clashing.

After a while, I stood back with my knees on the seat– which I did earlier to kiss his cheek– trying to be brave and meet his eyes.

"Beautiful," Jimin muttered out as he stared at my face, his thumb tracing my swollen bottom lip slowly. It made me felt hot.

The kiss was hot, yes, but his stare was making me feel hotter.

"This won't be enough to last for the whole week I'm away from you, but I guess there's no choice," he said nonchalantly, licking his bottom lip a little too seductively for my weak self.

"You're mean," I pouted, feeling annoyed at myself for falling into the cheap trick, but decided to put the blame on Jimin instead.

Jimin chuckled at my words and stole a peck from my pout before I could even do anything about it. I cupped my mouth with my palm and stared hard, trying to scold the boy with my eyes.

"I'll have to be away from my dear girlfriend for seven whole days, baby. I needed at least your kiss to survive," he said that so confidently, that I almost cringe at his cheesy words.

I removed my hand from my mouth to retort back.

"Ew, no talks like that anymore, please. It's too cheesy for me to handle," I scrunched my nose in disgust and moved away from Jimin to sit properly on the car seat.

"Well, it's worth a shot. You might fall for my cheesy charm and give me an extra kiss," he played on and I just rolled my eyes, feeling my embarrassment starting to dissipate slowly into the air.

Glancing at the clock on the dashboard, I finally urged Jimin to go since there's not much time left before the gate closed.

This time, he didn't argue and moved obediently. I watched him turn one last time and I waved at him, until his silhouette disappeared from my sight.

End of flashback

After he came back, we rarely had time to meet up. However, Jimin still texted me regularly on daily basis and sometimes called me when he was free to do so.

I never called him first since I figured that he'd be busy, but I did send him texts first sometimes, randomly sharing things I find interesting in social media or just asking how his day was.

It was kind of sad in a way that we couldn't really meet up like normal couples do, but I had accepted it since the first day I accepted my feelings towards him.

It's somehow a good thing that I wasn't really a clingy type of girlfriend. Actually, Jimin was the clingier one in our relationship.

The phone rang and I looked at the caller ID.

Jiminie.

I was just thinking about him, and here he was, calling me.

"Hello," I greeted, getting ready to sleep.

"Hi, Y/N. Open up, I'm at your back door," he greeted and informed it like it was nothing. I just sighed but quickly scrambled to my feet to get him in.

Before anyone else saw him.