siete

Taehyung's POV

I woke up next to a sleeping gukkie, his cheeks were stained with tears. I use my finger to trace his facial figures. Pink cherry lips, long eyelashes, cute button nose, he stirred in his sleep which scared me a little. He opened his eyes and screamed. "AHHHH!" He fell of the bed and i started laughing. His face is so red.

"W-were w-we sleeping t-t-together!?" He questioned. And I just nodded, still laughing. "Fuck you!" He said while getting off the floor and walked towards the bathroom.

I wiped the tears that were in my eyes from laughing to much, since Jeongguk is gonna change in the bathroom. I may as well start changing now then. 

I changed into my suit because I have a meeting to go to right now. Since Jeongguk and his friends are kinda a part of my mafia, he and his friends are coming along as well. I sat on the bed and played with my phone while waiting for Jeongguk come out.

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡𝑠

𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠(𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑡)

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑠

"Hey Jeongguk you done?" I asked since we have to hurry

"Hey Jeongguk you done?" I asked since we have to hurry. "Yeah yeah, just wait a sec" he shouted from inside the bathroom. "Alright then."I said still waiting. "K I'm done now!" He yelled "Finally!" I respond. I turned of my phone and saw what Jungkook was wearing. He........looks like an angel!......and his waist is so tiny!.... "looking good~" I said with a wink. "Thanks, same goes for you I guess..." he said while scratching his head. "Let's head out shall we?" I asked. "We shall~" and with that we went out of the room and headed towards the meeting room where everyone else was at.

Jungkook's POV

We were sitting in a room, which I think is the meeting room. The person at the very end of the table, which I think is the boss was talking about a group who goes to a club and kidnaps people, keeps them in hostage and sexually abuses them. Sounds like something I would do but not the sexual part!. I slightly slumped in the chair while pouting since I would have to turn into a good guy and Help people. God I hate that word I would rather kill then help..