Letters in Her Locker (Damian x Anya)

Holy sh#$% I've been gone for almost a year and 5.5k reads?! Thank you so much for loving the book >.<

"So, what the hell or those highly blinding, neon pink papers. Like damn I'd wrap those in my lightbulb and they'd make it light up 10x brighter." a 17 yr. old Becky monotonely jokes at the 16 yr. old Anya. 

"I don't know myself. They were in my locker." I tried reading minds to know who were possibly giving the letters but there were hundreds of students and it would take a heavy toll on my psychic ability.

Becky suddenly snatches the letters from Anya's hold and reads them. She bursts out laughing as she read some of its content. "You're the sun and I'm the sunflower that's constantly drawn to you everyday? Talk about being on a cringe compilation."

Anya snatches the letters back and smiles a little as she looks at the letters. "Hey. It's not cringe... I-I think it's nice." 

Becky just shrugged "Your secret admirer sounds like a total virgin to me." Anya slaps her friend's arm and Becky chuckles in amusement. "I'm just kidding, just fold the letters and hurry up, the limited velvet pudding is on sale today!" Anya released a defeated sigh and nodded while they jogged through the hallway.

They finally entered the canteen and oh my Lord, it looked like zombies wanting a piece of meat. Becky was about to pull them in a battlefield when Anya doubted it'd be best to force themselves in those swarms of... beasts.

"I don't think we'd get out of there alive if we force it Becks." Becky rolls her eyes. "It can't be that bad, remember that last time when you screamed like crazy and pushed people outta the way when your limited spy figurine was being sold and the security guard had to--"

Anya covers her face with both her hands in embarassment of the memory. "Okay okay, too much description, I'm sorry I doubted you. Let's just go." 

Becky grinned triumphantly with Becky already running where the velvet pudding was being sold and Anya following, when Anya suddenly felt another impact on her body, making her bottom fall flat on the floor, the letters flying around her.

"What the f-- How dare you get in my wa--" A 17 yr. old Damian was about to burst out irritated but stopped as he saw who he bumped into. 

Oh sh** this does not look good for my stella standing. Anya immediately gathers herself and meekly apologizes while picking up the pink colored letters around her. One of Damian's friends notices this and picks up a page. "Now what's this? Ooh, a love letter? For you?  Who'd like someone like you. I bet you wrote this yourself lol."

Anya had to keep her emotions in. I have to avoid causing troubles for Pa. Anya finished picking up all the other pages and tries to get the last one from Damien's friend's hands but he raised it for Anya not to be able to reach it. "You really want this useless thing? I bet some nerdy loser wrote this for you. It matches you well though. And poetry? This is all cringe and stupid."

Anya successfully snatches back the page and bursts out. "H-He's not a nerdy loser! And this isn't cringe o-or stupid! I think it'd be wonderful to meet this person!"

Damien's friend clicked his tongue. "What a freakin weirdo." He was about to approach Anya, when Damian suddenly speaks in a warning tone. "Shut it. Let's go."

Damian and his group proceeded to walk past through her.

So that's what you think.

Anya immediately turns around in haste as she heard this voice, unsure of its source as there were many other students close to her in the cafeteria. Her eyes dart towards the figure of Damian and his group walking away. She immediately shook the thought off her head. That's stupid Anya, of course it can't be him, he hates my guts. Must've been me imagining things.

Little did she know of the smile that crept upon Damian's face as he and his group left the cafeteria.