Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P4

"I told you we should not drag them along" Jimin hissed.

"Why not? It feels like a real family trip! With you, minyeol, me, and others. Smile mister husband, it is not that bad. Look at them, they are cute" she awed at the sight in front of him. Jin and Yoongi were struggling to climb up the back of the camel despite having a platform to support their weight, for some reason those two were just having a bad luck today.

"MIN YOONGI CAN YOU STOP TUMBLING OVER LIKE DOMINOS" they could heard Jin whined like a baby.

Yoongi pressed his lips into a thin line getting ready to curse the elder boy out loud "Kim Seokjin-ssi, need i to remind you camel aint my everyday public transportation. Shit,you whiny grandmama" he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

Grumpy granny Jin pushed Yoongi away earning a death glare from the latter as he decided to climb up the camel first since Min Suga was taking his whole life to stabilize himself up there. As soon as he settled down or when he thought he was, the camel rose from its feet. To their surprise, Jin was just as bad as Yoongi, he landed on ground with face buried deep in the sand.

The whole situation was ridiculous, everyone shrieked with laughter loving to see the eldest one among them struggling. Leader Namjoon came to rescue, still laughing straight on his face. He pulled Jin up, patting his face a little too lovely to get rid of the soft sand from Jin's handsome face.

"We need to take care of this worldwide handsome, his face is precious" said Namjoon mocking on Jin. He slapped his hand with a deep growl unhappy with his own bad luck today.

"JIN-SSI DO IT PROPERLY!" Yeoul glanced at Jimin sudden outburst and laughed at his silliness.

A visible frown on Jin's forehead could be seen as he snapped his head to meet Jimin's eyes "SAY THAT AGAIN PARK JIMIN! I WILL SERIOUSLY MAKE THIS CAMEL STOMP YOU OVER" that was the beginning of their love squabble.

These two could not be stopped, as for Yeoul she had no intention to get involved. She's better off alone with Minyeol unless Jimin decided to join them per his so called romantic camel ride.

Taehwan helped to lift Minyeol up so the little kid could ride the back of the camel without fear "OMMA....IM SCARED" he squealed with a small giggle. Adorable Minyeol won every soul in the Sahara Desert just like he always did.

"You will be fine Park Minyeol.. Remember, you are a boy" Yeoul winked, patting his leg as an encouragement. It took him few minutes before Taehwan let go him fully, he finally could stable himself.

"Appa.. Omma.. I DID IT. MINYEOLLIE ON THE MELMEL BACK" he couldn't suppress a triumphant smile on his face. Park Minyeol why you got to be so Park Jimin, Yeoul smiled inwardly.

Jimin gave his son a big thumbs up and big wave enjoying the happiness flashed across Minyeol's face. They really needed another fun trip like this in the future, minus Bangtan Sonyeondan and Lee Taehwan. Oh well, just the three of them would suffice.

She took a few step towards Minyeol but Taehwan was quick to stand in her way "Nah, you are not going to ride this. I will be riding this with my Minyeol. As for you" he pressed his forefinger on top of her head, twirling her to Jimin's direction.

"You have a husband to take care of, you don't want lady camel fall for his kitty smile right?" blinking confusedly, he pushed her back with a light pat slightly signaling her to move.

Yeoul turned to Taehwan with a deep frown "You are so possessive over my son!" she gave him a final pout before strutting to Jimin whom ready to give a warm embrace. Like hell, he was on standby most of the time. Embracing unhappy Yeoul, he rocked her side to side.

"It is okay you will have all the time with Minyeol. Why are you fighting over Minyeol? You know Taehwan is never going to lose to you" he tapped the top of her nose as she scrunched up cutely in response.

"Now now, I cant wait to ride this!" the corner of his lips twitched into a charming smile.

Wounding both of his hands around Yeoul's torso, with a light push she was up at the back of the camel. Not long after Jimin hopped with the help of the helpers there and the platform of course, settling behind Yeoul.

Now that their body was wounded together, Yeoul's cheeks heated up at the body contact. Cuddling was their forte, but then for some reason Yeoul would still feel a little shy being super close with Jimin. She couldn't help but to feel slightly anxious and nervous. Love really does wonder, it drives people insane no matter how frequent they experience it. It keeps on repeating. That never ending butterfly effects.

Jimin rubbed his hand along Yeoul's, interlacing their fingers together, he smiled at the warmth. The journey began, they were right behind Taehwan and Minyeol. Sahara Desert Camel Tour should be up to three days or more but for the sake of this trip, they chose the shortest route just to see around. They had kid with them so it was impossible to make them ride and camp for three days or more.

The sky is clear and vast, it was a peaceful journey only the friction of camel footsteps against the sand could be heard. Once in awhile they heard others chirpy voice awing at the picturesque view around them, there was no doubt it offered them an astounding sight. It was dreamy.

Taehyung would request to stop along the journey whenever he found a place that worth Vante photography time. He would act like a real professional photographer and insisted one of the members to become his unpaid model. Those members would be either Kim Namjoon or Jeon Jungkook. If he was in luck, Min Suga would offer hand to help but Vante preferred a photogenic human like Kim Namjoon.

Even though when at times Namjoon refused to comply to his request, Jin would step in but Taehyung would politely rejected him. He defended himself by saying Jin is too popular for his shot and too handsome which later offend Namjoon. Oh well, he didn't mean it that way sometimes Kim Taehyung had a weird way in expressing his thoughts.

Mind you, Park Jimin survived all those years with him. He is Kim Taehyung after all.

Two hours of ride, it finally came to an end. Indeed, it was unforgettable experiences for everyone. They had chance to explore magnificent desert landscape and most importantly it was once in a lifetime kind of thing.

They ended up at the other end of the pit stop, and as everyone was ready to leave the place to be transferred back to the entrance, a loud shriek froze everyone. They were looking for the direction of the voice only to be welcomed by Hoseok second attempt of girly shriek.

"Ew, what's that" Yoongi tilted his head curiously.

"IT IS CAMEL POOP" the maknae widened his eyes and his gasp soon turned into a smug. In this situation, it was hard not to laugh because Hoseok's right leg was dipped inside the filthy sticky thing. Yeoul clasped hand over her mouth tried not to barf.

Jin cringed giving him a disgusting look "Jung Hoseok.. the camel has claimed you as his soulmate" he teased. The tour guide quickly went to Hoseok side, offering help to get rid of the large camel poop engulfing his leg.

Namjoon shuddered "That is gross, oh god. I cant unsee that now" with that he turned his head to other side with a playful whistle.

"Unloyal brats" Hoseok mutter under his breath as he continued to get the large stain off his leg and pants.