Chapter 40: Seducing In The Court ( Lemon )

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Your POV

Back in the waiting room, Blue Zircon  begins scolding Steven while I was resting against a wall.

Blue Zircon: What are you saying in there?! "Maybe" this, "probably" that! Oh, what do you mean "probably"?!

Steven: Look I just... I don't actually know how it happened, okay?!

Blue Zircon :You don't know?!

Steven: I...

Blue Zircon: *lifts Steven up by his shirt* Don't tumble my rocks! Both our gems are on the line! Did you do this or not?!

Steven: It was me, alright! *Blue Zircon drops him.* Rose Quartz did it, and I've got her gem, so... I'm the one who's got to pay for this!

Blue Zircon: You don't know how it happened...

Steven shakes his head and Blue Zircon thinks deeply.

Blue Zircon: I get it. *summons a screen panel* There's a reason they want you to explain how you did it.

Steven: Huh?

Blue Zircon: It's because it doesn't make sense!

Y/N: Hey, you need to take a quick break.

Blue Zircon: I can't take a break.

Y/N: Well, I requested the Diamonds for a court recess and they both agreed. Both you and the Prosecution have time to rest and think. Let's talk at the other room. Steven stay here.

Me and Blue Zircon went outside and entered the other room, and I took a seat at the chair and so did she.

Blue Zircon: This doesn't make sense! How did she get past the guards unnoticed?

Y/N: Shape-shifting. She spent time on Earth right? She might have been able to make a few tricks.

Blue Zircon: No no no no. It had to be something else. I need to solve this. I will get shattered If I don't get this. Stars I'm such a clutz. What am I going to do? I still don't have enough time to think about what she did. What did she do and how did she do it?
*groans* this is hopeless!

Y/N: Look whatever happenes I am not going to let you get shattered.

Blue Zircon: *sigh* You're right. I need to calm down. I need to let loose for a second-

Then she suddenly stopped in her position and she formed a hard blush. She shook it off and she looked at me and blushed even harder. She was getting restless and she won't stay put in her seat.

Then she cleared her throat and she regained her composure while blushing. She stood up and went closer to me and gave me a smooch on my lips.

Lemon starts here

Then she started unbuttoning her clothes and I went.

Y/N: