Chapter 51

I slip on the dress, looking at myself in the mirror. This is a pretty nice dress and Klaus told me I could only get one. He's being so mean. Apparently we couldn't carry all the ones I was planning on buying. So now I just have to chose the best one.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah frowns, looking at herself in the opposite mirror.

I smirk, looking at the short, sexy black dress she is wearing. "Trust me girl, you don't want to add more to that sexy ass dress. It would kind of take the sexy out of it."

Rebekah opens the curtain, walking out of our dressing room. I follow her out, seeing Stefan and Klaus lounging on the sofas they have and drinking champagne.

Klaus sees me and his eyes light up, giving me a flirtatious grin. I roll my eyes, ignoring the face that he basically told me I look hot in this dress. But I am kind of glad he liked it in a way...

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then?" Rebekah demands, causing Klaus and Stefan to snicker.

"Excuse you." I glare playfully, smiling slightly.

"I got dirty looks wearing trousers." Rebekah says, referring to the 20's. Things have changed since then.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus shrugs, a small smirk on his face.

"And what is this music? it sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah complains, not adjusting yet to the 21st century. Must really suck for her...

"It's dance music." Stefan answers.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah questions, a look of disgust on her face.

"They try to at least." I grin, causing her to smile slightly.

"Are we done yet?" Klaus groans, thinking the same thing every guy thinks when they go shopping with girls. That we are taking to long and they're bored. Well sorry guys can't wear dresses and dress stores only sell dresses. It's not a women's fault that they do.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah glares at her brother.

"I needed one thing from you to find out from a witch why my hybrids were dying. One thing, the necklace, and you lost it." Klaus says, causing Stefan to look down. Yeah, Rebekah didn't loose it, Stefan stole it and gave it to my sister. He told me all the dirty details last night.

"I didn't loose it, it has just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah argues, not having a very good point. Sorry Bekah. She turns towards Stefan, "So what do you think?" she smirks, doing a little twirl for Stefan.

"I like it." Stefan smiles, clearly lying. Rebekah gives him a blank look, looking ready to eat him. "What? I said I like it." I smother my laugh with my fist, trying not to barge into the conversation.

"I can always tell when you're lying Stefan." Rebekah glares, turning around to head back into the dressing room. "Aria, are you coming?"

"Nah, I'm going to go get some fresh air. I've already found my dress." I call out, heading towards the front door of the store.

"Don't go to far Aria." Klaus warns.

"I'm not your bitch Klaus, I'll go as far as I want." I smirk, making a point to slam the door behind me. I look around, wondering where I will go but I see someone I hoped to never see again. Katherine.

She motions for me to follow her before she turns around, walking away from us. I sigh, not really wanting to walk in heels, but cross the street and follow her anyways.

"What the hell are you doing here Kathy?" I demand when I finally catch up to her. I'm guessing she walked this far so Klaus couldn't hear us.

"You and Klaus look all cozy, did he already replace Damon?" Katherine smirks.