Enter Princess Pasta Hair

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Atlantic Records - The Greatest Show 

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 5:02 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐ 

Don't fight it, it's coming for you, running at ya

It's only this moment, don't care what comes after

Your fever dream, can't you see it getting closer

Just surrender 'cause you feel the feeling taking over

It's fire, it's freedom, it's flooding open

---

Note: it's Harumi time 

The people of Ninjago were celebrating the New Year, as they set off fireworks and wore colourful masks, while others beat drums. 

Amidst the colourful chaos, a mysterious figure with a green mask and twin red swords on their back made their way through the crowd, meeting with another one that looked like them but with a red mask.

The two made their way into an alleyway and ran until they stopped, meeting with more that had masks, but with colours that seemed to represent the power rangers, or rather, the ninja. 

The group then looked up at Borg Tower and began to make their way up to it, scaling walls, a 3D neon sign, and going down a zipline.

When they almost there they were at the highway, waiting for the moment it would be safe to cross, before one pulled out a grappling hook and threw it to Green Mask. 

Green Mask set their sights on Borg Tower, carefully aiming it before pulling the trigger, and the Power Rangers 2.0 went up, following their leader.

Their leader took out one of their red swords and carved a circle into the glass, then two grabbed it before it hit the ground and moved it aside, before going into the tower. 

The masks searched the room of relics, though they didn't find what they were looking for until Orange Mask's gaze landed on a portrait of Cyrus Borg. Green Mask glanced at them before they too saw it, walking over to it and unsheathing one of their red swords.

Green Mask then sliced it, and there it was, a red mask with the face of a demon, with yellow eyes and yellow teeth. 

White Mask moved forward to grab it but Green Mask grabbed their arm, spraying a sort of mist to reveal the lasers that were there to protect it. 

The Mean Green Machine then unsheathed both of their swords, carefully placing them so the lasers were reflected off it, and took the mask out of its place, showing it to the others so they could see.

White Mask once again did something they should not have, as they removed the red swords, activating the alarm. The room began lockdown, and Green Mask grabbed their swords, the group quickly made it out of there, although Blue Mask almost didn't.

As they looked from the balcony, they heard a sound. There was a flash of green light, and then another, as Blue Mask was wildly spun around.

''Nice masks.'' 

Then Blue Mask was pushed to the ground. 

 ''Hyah.'' And there he was, the Green Ninja. ''You could almost pass as ninja.'' 

He beckoned them to fight and so Green Mask pushed Black Mask towards him, using them as a distraction so their leader could get the zipline.  

The Green Ninja fought them, with the Indigo Mask doing most of the work. Lloyd then swept into spinjitzu, finishing most of them off.