So is it just me?

Ok so yeah I'm a kid from the 2000s as in I was born in April of 2009 and I know this is random but I wanted to know if it's just me. But despite being born in 2009 I like both newer and older movies and stuff but I have always liked cartoons from a somewhat older(as in like just not my age I guess idk how to say it) time period because about a year or so ago I stumbled upon clips of Batman the animated series(1992-1995) and I still like to watch that and then I also watch clips of The Batman(2004-2008 /from my research I just did that better be right/)  and then Pink Panther(1963) but I have pretty much every single pink panther disc from 1963 to like the most recent one (and I don't mean the ones from the 2000s I mean the the very last one that was made in the 1900s) and I have watched those since I was like 2 years old and I just now found out that pink panther was not filmed in the 1990s like I thought but 1963 which for the record they had pretty good.....(idk the word filming? Animation? Well yknow what I mean) uh whatever the good word would be but they were really good at it and to me the style of it always looked like it was from like 1998 maybe but I didn't think it was actually from 1963 and I also happened to watch (I don't really watch it anymore tho) The Muppet show which is from 1976 I believe (and again my young brain thought it was from like 1999) although I only have like the first season but I also have (somewhere and again I don't really watch this one anymore but even if I wanted to watch it I can't because I don't even know where it is) Fraggle Rock which if from 1983-1987 (that one was kinda very weird now that I think about it them eating the glass stick things and honestly the trash thing /forgot her name/ always scared me) and oh my gosh when I looked up these last two I've mentioned I have been traumatized by 2 pictures I saw one was of this show thing idk what it was but in the corner it had this white humanlike face staring at me and the other one was the muppet show and it was the picture of it and they all had there eyes wide open and staring at me. But yea am Is it just me that likes these kinda things or not just me?