Chapter 20

Simon's POV

I'm fast asleep until I hear a knock coming from the room. I realise I'm still sleeping in Liana's bed so I quickly move myself onto the floor so it doesn't look like I was sleeping with her.

Josh comes in and he doesn't look bothered that I'm in her room. Probably because I was on the floor. "Guys, do you want to go ice skating?" He asks.

Liana wakes up and stretches. She then looks at Josh and nods. Josh leaves, leaving me and Liana alone.

"Hey beautiful" I tell her. She just gets up and looks through her wardrobe to see what she's going to wear.
"What's wrong?" I ask her. Her silence always makes me scared.

"Nothing" she sighs. That's clearly a lie and I needed to get down to the bottom of it.
"Come here" I tell her and I let her sit on my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist.
"Did you have a bad dream?" I ask her trying to figure out what it was.
"Yeah" she sighs again. "I didn't wanna talk about it. Can we just get ready please."

She gets up off my lap and goes to pick some clothes out. My clothes are still in my suitcase downstairs so I head down there to see all the boys hung over. I mean I wasn't that bad, I had a slight headache but it wasn't that bad.

"Come on guys, who's ready to go Ice skating" I squeal like a girl.

—————— time skip

Me and the lads take all the cars and park next to each other in the car park. We start walking towards the ice rink getting stopped by a few people. Liana still had a face on her and I knew she had a bad dream but I just don't know what it's about.

We get into the ice rink, pay and get our skates on. All us lads keep wobbling but Freya and Liana were standing up perfectly. We get onto the ice and instantly Ethan falls over making Tobi fall and then all of us. Liana and Freya just slide past us laughing. We all get up and try our hardest to skate.

A while later me and Liana are skating on our own. We were moving slow because I wasn't that confident yet. She still doesn't look happy so I fake falling over to try and make her laugh. She does and tries to help me up. Now she has a smile on her face.

We started talking a bit just about what she's going to do now that she's left college. She was skating backwards which really surprised me. But I guess if you're in a small town with not a lot to do you go skating.

We get back with the boys and she just goes off by herself and speeds across the to the middle. Once she gets to the middle she starts doing spins. She looks beautiful. Her hair was flowing everywhere and she looked amazing. The boys all look at her and when she finishes spinning, we all clap. Non of us have seen anything like it before.

After ice skating we decided to go for a Nando's. It was quite busy so we had to wait a while but when we got a table we sat at the back on a long table. I sat by Liana and Harry. We all ordered our food and we were all just chatting about video ideas.

I decided to be sneaky and put my hand on Liana's thigh. It was quite funny because she licked her lips and smiled at me. I went up more of her thigh until I was touching her vagina. Just then I moved my hand away to tease her. She just looked at me with a moody face.

"Liana, when's your birthday again?" I ask her.
"November 10th. Why?"  She looked quite worried
"Nothing jeez I was just wondering" I say and she smiles.

We get our food and start eating. Ethan dared Liana to try the hottest sauce and she didn't back down. She got it and put a bit on her plate before dipping a chip in it and eats it. She doesn't look bothered.
"It's actually pretty good ethan try it!" She says to him. He grabs some and the liana turns to me and sticks her tongue implying it was really hot. Ethan puts more on the chip then liana did and at first he didn't seem bothered but after a second he started crying and drinking. Everyone laughed at how funny it was.

After finishing we all decide to go back to the cars and go back to Liana's. We get to the car and see more boys taking pictures of our cars.

"Liana?" One of the boys say.
"Oh shit it's Liana" another one says.
"Hey guys I ain't seen you in ages" she says. "Guys" she says to us, "these are some kids that went to my secondary school". They looked like drug dealers to be fair. Quite sketchy. We all say hi and grab a few photos and then go into our cars.

We get home and we decide to just chill so we sit down and just watch a few movies. Everyone ended falling asleep apart from me and Liana. She takes my hand and goes outside.
"What are you doing?" I ask her.
"We're going on a walk" she says. It's like 2am.
"Where to?" I ask again.
"Just around the mound". What the fucks the mound. We walk into the forest being her house and climb up some steps to get to the top of a little hill. It was quite cool but also scary. She goes over and sits on a bench.

"My mum never used to let me go in here, even though it's literally at the back of my house" she says. She then lies down on the bench.

"Come on you can't sleep there. You'll get murdered." I tell her.
"As long as I'm with you, I'll always be safe".

Did she mean that. What does it even mean? Does she want to be with me? She's making me go crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This story is making me go crazy. I can't sleep because I keep getting new story ideas in my head lol.
Anyways bye honeys
M x