Final Author Note

Hi there! 

Thank you so much for reading BACKWARDS. Your support and comments mean a great deal to me :) As some of you may or may not know, my first two fiction books were published some years ago in the "normal" way with well-known publishers in England, Australia and Russia. But in Dec 2019 I decide to self-publish Shadow Weaver on Amazon. I really enjoyed the experience and Shadow Weaver did pretty well. A good deal of this was due to the support I received from people here on wattpad who then left reviews on Amazon.com to get the ball rolling. If you were one of those people: THANK YOU!

I've decided to do the same thing with Backwards. It will be published on Amazon (with a new cover) in June 2020. It isn't possible to leave reviews yet on Amazon, but if anyone would like to leave a review on Goodreads, another influential site for book readers, that would be amazing. (Reviews help a book get noticed.) On the goodreads website you don't have to leave a written review, you can also just rate the story out of five stars, or leave a short comment.  

Here is the link: www.goodreads.com/book/show/52960119-backwards   

Alternatively, you can just search Claire Merle Backwards on goodreads.

Hugs and thanks,

Claire.