Chapter 33

Emilia Ellis

He held me closely. He tasted of mints and alcohol. Hmm, he tasted as delicious as his smell.

We broke the kiss just to take deep breath.

"I like you for a while, now." I said shyly.

His eyes widened in surprised. He shouldn't be that surprise since I just kissed him. His lip turned to a smile and he looked at me with happiness in his eyes. I like seeing him happy.

"You do?" He asked.

"Yes, I do." I said to him and he give me a tight hug.

"This is the happiest I have been after so long." He sighed in relief.

"I was upset with you last week." I said.

"Why?" He asked pulling away.

"You called me uptight."

His eyes widened.

"But then you said you still like me even though I'm uptight." I said.

"I did?"

"It's upsetting you don't remember anything from last week."

"I know.. I wish I could remember them."

"It's okay." I said hugging him tightly. "Don't drink too much, though."

"I usually don't. I was upset last week."

"I heard a little from Cody, but he didn't tell me much."

He kissed my head gently. "I'm sorry if I have hurt you. I want to make up for it."

"I'm sorry too, for being too oblivious about the situation."

"Don't be.." he said. "I'm glad we had this talk."

"Thank you for bearing with me all this time."

"How could I not?" He asked. "You are so beautiful and When you give me your dimple smiles. I would do anything to see you smile like that."

I chuckled lightly and he kissed me. I was taken aback first, but kissed him back.

"I could get use to this." I said.

"You better." He smiled.

"I hope you will remember this, tomorrow." I said.

"I'm not drunk, Emilia." He said. "I will definitely remember this."

"So, What are we now?" I asked looking down, shyly.

"I have wanted to call you my girlfriend for a while now, but I want to ask you out in a better way." He said as he put his hands on my chin and made me look for him. "Let's go on a date, tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure." He said and give me a quick peck on my lips.

"I have to go home.." I said.

"Stay with me." He pleaded.

And my eyes widened.. we just confessed our feelings.

"I just want to cuddle with you, we will take things very slowly." He said giving me a promising look.

"I'm going to check on Daniel, first." I said, somewhat relief to hear that.

"Come." He said as he intertwine or hands together as we walked down the stairs. I shyly looked at him when he was not looking and when he caught me looking at him. He give me a grin.