Chapter 13: Milo

The feeling of having the weight of his body on top of mine was indescribable. He was bigger than Aurelio in both weight and height. He generated warmth as his hands moved roughly over my body. He smelled like orange and something that I knew but couldn't name.

I didn't want to compare him to Aurelio, but my mind kept making the comparisons. Aurelio had always treated me as if I would break even when we kept to heavy petting. Deandre was holding me tightly, possessively, like I belonged to him. I knew that was what he was thinking.

In my mind, I was thinking about how many lines I was about to cross. I was doing this because I wanted to. There was nothing to gain from going further with him. I knew I should have wanted to push him away. I should have crafted an excuse for why it was wrong and we shouldn't betray Aurelio. Even though Aurelio gave the impression that he was cool with the situation.

I was not used to the dynamic that the two of them had. I had only been in monogamous relationships in the past. I had to stop myself from going further than that in my mind. There is a major issue with that line of thinking. I shouldn't have thought of the links between us as relationships. I was someone who would bring them to justice that they were avoiding. We were nothing more than that.

His breath against my neck tickled. My hands ran down his wide back when he placed his lips on my neck. I moved my head away from the feeling. One of his hands moved from my hip to my neck. He grabbed tightly and forced my head back and sucked on the skin harder. I moaned out when he pulled away. I could not recover when he pushed himself against me.

"Don't run from me," He husked. He was on top, looking down like I was his prey. I was under him, I was as malleable as putty. "Answer me," he said. This was a lot different that Aurelio who checked to make sure I was good throughout the act. Aurelio would ask if I was okay with each position. Deandre was demanding, he knew sex was the only way he would have a simblance of control over me.

"I won't," I said. I hated how my voice sounded so breathy and quiet. I had meant to display a sense of control, but there was no way I could fight against the energy he was displaying.

Get off!

The words refused to form in my vocal chords. All that came was a moan when he played with my nipples over my shirt. I reached to hold on to his wrist, but he swatted my hands away. His weight on me stopped me from squirming. I just laid there allowing him to do all that he wanted. I was powerless to fight back as the sensations of both pleasure and pain washed through my body.

He grew tired of playing with my nipples and pulled at my shirt. The threads tore away from my body, and he tossed the scraps to the side. I liked the shirt, so I grabbed his shirt and yanked, causing buttons to rain down on me. The glint from his chain being hit by sunlight momentarily blinded me before he bent to kiss my lips. His lips were soft and tasted like mint lip balm.

"Take your clothes off," he ordered. He removed himself from me and stood next to my bed. The duvet fell off when we were making out and we had thrown my pillows to the side. Deandre removed his shirt and his shorts. He had gone commando. He and Aurelio were about the same size, except he was thicker. I gulped in some air when he stared at me in wait for my clothes to hit the ground. I undid the button of my jeans and pulled the zipper down. I had to lift my hips to get my pants off and hesitated to pull my briefs down.

He looked at me hungrily. My thumbs went inside my underwear, and I pulled them down, revealing myself fully to him. He moaned, and felt himself, I could see the rosy tone of a blush building in my chest and knew my face was following suit. It was awkward, but I had also never felt so desired in my life.

The emotions were almost indescribable. It elated me. There was shame. Above all, I felt aroused beyond belief. I was fully erect. Deandre grabbed both of my legs and flipped me over, his large mitts came down on my butt making me gasp before moaning as he kneaded the firm mound. His hands came down again, causing me to moan into the bed. He flipped me back over and kissed me, his tongue seizing my mouth, not allowing for resistance. I didn't try either, he unlike Aurelio wanted me to give in, so I did. For him, sex was about domination and submission, not too different from BDSM, which I had tried with a partner in college.