IV. Harmony of the Roswaal Mansion

Inosuke has returned from the other dimension and bloodstains can be seen throughout his body. This made everyone including Reinhard look at him nervously.

"A-Are you all right... Inosuke sama?" Ferris nervously asked.

"Wh-What's with that much blood seriously?" Julius asked.

"Hah?! Do you think these blood around my body are my wounds?! These are the blood of the demons I killed! And they're so meaty to deal with. Muwahahaha!" Inosuke exclaimed.

'Meaty?!' Everyone thought.

"Just clean yourself up and we'll start the next episode." Scorpio said.

"Right! And hey Red-hair! Your sword really does have an unfathomable power! But, I can still say that that sword of yours doesn't stand a chance against mine! Don't worry, I have returned it safely on where we hid it." Inosuke said.

"O-Oh. I see." Reinhard chuckled nervously.

The scene now started as Subaru wakes up in a room and stares at the ceiling.

"I don't know this ceiling." Subaru uttered. He sat down and starts to look around him as he is in a big room with some modern furniture around him.

"The wound on my stomach is gone... Everything considered it must've been her. Emilia's healing power eh?" Subaru asked. He went out of his room and sees a long hallway and some paintings on the wall.

"Well, at any rate, it seems I got out of using Return by Death this time... But normally, wouldn't you wake up to a girl by your bed asking, "Are you awake," after she'd cared for you all this time?

For a story about being summoned to another world, it's kinda flawed." Subaru uttered while walking on the hallway. He noticed while walking, he saw the same painting again from when he came out from his room.

"Flawed but with dark content." Katsuki said.

"What do you mean?" Ricardo asked but Katsuki didn't reply.

"A looping hallway... One of those things where I can't leave until I find the right room? The typical pattern says that the first door is likely to be it!" Subaru said as he opens the door without hesitation and sees a little girl with long cream-colored hair that she has tied in two twin drills along with blue eyes that have a butterfly pattern at the center. She wears a frilled dress with pink ribbons, tights, and shoes. A tiny crown lays latched upon the rear right side of her hair, with a butterfly-shaped ribbon joining her cape at her sternum.

"What a profoundly aggravating man you are, I suppose." The girl said.

"First NPC found! With that cold attitude, you're gonna ruin your cute face. Come on, smile... Smile." Subaru said and teaches her how to smile.

"NPC?" Emilia asked.

"NPC stands for Nonplayer Character. Which means, he thought of her as a character of a game which isn't controlled by another player." Madara replied.

"So he is thinking again that he's still inside a game?" Al asked.

"Sad to say but yes. Just deal with it." Inosuke said.

"A derisive sneer is the only smile worth giving you." The girl said.

"Are you mad because I guessed correctly on the first try? I've always been a pretty lucky guesser... I can understand why the game master would want me in all the events, but sorry! So, what is this place, anyway?" Subaru asked but didn't notice that the girl started to get angry at every word he spouted.