Chapter. 20

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I woke up with a massive pain in my knee and head. It took me some time to remember what exactly happened and eventually I did. I saw Noona in the corner of the room, talking to someone over the phone so I decided to listen to her.....

Y/n: What?! psh....no! 

I couldn't hear what the other person was saying.

Y/n: Hoseok! I don't love him!! I'm just sympathetic towards Jungkook, that's why I haven't given him an answer yet!

Why? Why do you keep doing this to me Noona? Why can't you just love me?! Am I not enough?? You keep breaking my heart and I let you...and no matter how many times I try to hate you...I can't.....

I still love you....

As I was deep in my thoughts, trying so hard to fight back my tears from escaping, I didn't hear the words that left her mouth, until......

Y/n: This is my decision. Yeah, I will tell him, but I'm scared of his reaction...

I'm scared of your decision Noona, although I already know what your answer is gonna be, I don't wanna hear it. I don't know if I can hear it without breaking down into tears, right then and there. 

But, even if you reject me, I won't give up. It's not that I don't want to but I can't. I can't live without you and I have not waited all these years, just for you to reject me.

I pretended to be asleep when I heard her say goodbye to the person on the phone and walk over to me. She held my hand, and I swear my heart rate must have gone up. She just has that kind of an effect over me. After a moment of silence, I heard her say something...

Y/n: Please wake up soon....Kookie...

It's been a while since she called me that, I love it when she calls me Kookie. It almost feels like it is full of love...I can't ever lose her...I think I need to cut my act because I can hear some soft sniffles coming from Noona. I don't want her to cry, especially not because of me.

Me: Noona?

I asked groggily, in an attempt to make her believe that I actually just woke up.

Y/n: Jungkook? Oh my god! You're awake!!

She hugged me out of joy. Her embrace was, like always, very warm, comfortable and made me feel safe. I hugged her back, not hesitating to snuggle myself into her hug, burying my nose in her soft, silky hair. She always smells nice. I tightened my hands around her waist, not wanting to let go and make this hug end. 

She is like a drug, addicting me more and more, every day.

Y/n: Jungkook..hehe..let go of me, I need to call the doctor...

Me: Nuuuuuuu~

Y/n: Stop acting like a baby and let me go....

With a dejected sigh, I let her go, unwillingly and forcefully.

She left and came back after five minutes, entering the room with a doctor.

Doctor: So Jungkook, how are you feeling?

Me: A bit tired, but otherwise I feel just fine.

Doctor: That's good for you.

The doctor then ran some tests and told me that I will be discharged tomorrow.