Meeting Asta and Yuno

[Y/N] [L/N]

People were shouting the first thing in the morning. I woke up from my sleep on the forest floor letting plants bloom around me since I didn't stay in the church last night. I only stay there once in a while because I didn't want to be a burden . Anyways, from people's shouting I believe today was the day we received our grimoir . I strectched my bones till I heard and felt some satisfying pop sounds .

"Maybe I should go today , I've never gotten mine before well I never had the time to"

I mumbled to myself before heading to the lake to take a bath . The water was cold which I didn't like but at least I got to clean myself . Soon after, I dried myself off using nature and headed to Hage Village Library so I could receive my grimoir .

Not long after , I arrived to the village and could hear the white haired boy called Asta screaming. The ceremony must've started since everyone except Asta were holding their grimoirs. I then entered the vicinity making sure I wouldn't be noticed and a book gently but firmly as if some invisble force insisted I take it. It had seemed as though it had no clovers but it indeed have 6 clovers yet the book looked slightly worn down. No one noticed as their eyes were all fixed to their own.

"Mine is bigger!"
"Mine is thicker!"

Suddenly Asta's voice could be heard .

"A grimoir hasn't come my way?!"
Asta yelled in shocked

"Try again next year "
That was all the man said.

Everyone was laughing at him until a bright light surrounded Yuno who was standing their with a four clover grimoir symbolising hope , faith , love and fortune . Everyone was in awe until Yuno spoke up .

"I will become Magic Emperor "
Yuno boldly stated .

Suddenly countless praises could be heard.
"We have hope rising from this province! "
"He is so cute!"

However among the praises there was also doubt.

"A rat like him? There has to be some mistake.."

This however did not deter Asta who had a dark look on his face as he approached Yuno . He put a thumb towards his chest to declare something important and said to Yuno. Yuno looked at him questioningly .

"Just you wait I'll catch up right away , because I am your rival!"

Asta yelled with a determined look on his face . People made fun of him for it but he paid no mind to it . Then, Yuno walked past him and said ridiculous to Asta . Asta looked hurt as if he didn't do good on a promise towards Yuno . I left after that back to the forest .

A few hours later , as I was reading my grimoir I heard Asta yell . I headed over to him as he was yelling how he wasn't giving up . We then saw Yuno standing in front of a door before he got trapped in chains by an ex Magic Knight called LeBuchy . Apparently , he would sell Yuno's grimoir . Asta jumped in and tried to help but wasn't much help.

"My magic chains detect magic types and you don't have any !"
The man yelled with a grin .

I decided to jump in and borrow the forest creature's powers to bend nature to my will and grabbed the man's legs by growing weeds from the ground to climb up the man's leg . All the while, staying hidden since no one ever noticed me. He was utterly confused as they trapped his movements but he did not relent .

"Asta , is my rival!"
Yuno declared.

"I'm not done yet!"
Asta yelled.

In that moment , something happened . Asta got his grimoir , a five clover one and a sword came out in front of Asta . He got up and grabbed it before charging at the enemy and slashing him which threw him into the wall as the concrete cracked on impact .

"Not giving up, im my magic!"

They both then bumped their fists together as they restated their oath to become the next Magic Emperor. I smiled and was walking away but stopped dead in my tracks as Yuno noticed the long vines of weed .

"Who's there? Show yourself"

Yuno turned looking around as his eyes everywhere but still not realising me standing in the open . I decided to remind them that I was here by raising my hand up . I then let out a sigh and finally began speaking .

"Hi , hello . It's me (M/N)"

"When were you there (M/N)?!"
Asta yelled

"He was there the whole time , as you can see he was the one who trapped him for you Asta "
Yuno deadpanned.

"Yeah ... I know it's not much . I'm sorry I'll take my leave "

"No no no ! Wait! What magic do you have?!"
Asta yelled for the umpteenth time today .

"Imagination Magic , anyways it's been a while since we talked so let's catch up?"

"Sure! "
Asta yelled as Yuno nodded .

I let a smile grace my face and ran towards them to hug them . I'm glad they remember me , mostly everyone forgot me . I let the tears fall because the always remembered me . I hope I'll meet more people like them .

A/N: Thanks for reading !