A strange, dear friend

DO NOT ROMANTICIZE ANYTHING FROM THIS BOOK. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND SHOULD NEVER BE REPLICATED IN THE REAL WORLD.

THIS IS NOT A POTRAYAL OF LOVE NOR THIS IS THE NORM OF 'LOVE'. THIS IS ABUSE AND SHOULD NEVER BE NORMALIZED IN THE REAL WORLD.

I DO NOT CONDONE 'YANDERE' BEHAVIORS AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU. THIS IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND IT IS NOT TO BE EMULATED IN REAL LIFE.

When you were a teen, you encountered this... being, this incorporeal entity. It scared dogs, cats, insects and birds away. But not you.

You found it breathtakingly fascinating and divine.

You couldn't comprehend its' initial form. Is it a liquid? Is it a solid? Is it a gas? None, they're made up of substances that humans cannot grasp with their current mental capabilities. An anomaly that is not supposed to be in this realm, it goes against every law in physics, chemistry and biology.

You remember it going through different forms, the first one gave you a mouth-foaming seizure upon sight due to its incomprehensible properties.

After recovering from it, you couldn't remember what happened. But you did remember your subconscious yearning for the entity.

So, every day at twilight time, you waited for it near the oak tree where you first found it.

You waited and waited, until the fifth day, it revealed it's second form to you.

It wasn't something you could hear, see, smell or physically feel. But you could sense a presense.

It wasn't enough. It wasn't comprehensible enough for an adult human, imagine how it's like for a human child.

It's second form made you nauseous because the other-worldly stimulus made your mortal body think that it's being poisoned.

You vomited. You vomited until you have nothing else to expel except blood. Even that exited your mouth as its effects on your immature body is too severe.

In the end, you were hospitalized.

Your parents and doctors were baffled. You're living in the countryside, no where near a power station or anything of the sort.

Yet, you seem to be suffering from radiation poisoning. What's even more confusing is, you emitted lethal amounts of radiation that it also affected the doctors treating you.

You had to be placed in a lead lined room, friends and family can only see you for a limited duration of time. They couldn't even touch you, they had to wear lead-lined, hazmat suits to even enter.

They panicked when they saw your teeth and hair starts to fall out piece by piece. Your blood pressure dropped to dangerous levels and you suffered from severe internal bleeding.

However, you felt that everything is alright.

You weren't conscious when they first found you, you were already in a coma. During that period of inactivity, you were dancing with the stars.

What do you mean by that? Well, you don't know what happened. But you did remember dancing with a cloud that looked like the galaxies far, far away. It has no fixed form, it's just... a gas. It's everywhere.

It was beautiful. You have never seen anything like it.

It all happened in your head, the music, the lights, the dancer, the stage, you danced with it. You appreciate that it mould itself into a vague humanoid shape as time passes, your tiny hands would fit snuggly in its' large, pecuiliar ones.

You felt at ease, you felt so stress free. You felt like you're in heaven without a care in the universe, dancing with a dear friend. Each graceful sway cost you a square inch of human tissue. Doesn't matter where, it could be from your lungs, your liver, your eyes, your skin... but never your brain.

It made sure that your 'ballroom' won't come tumbling down very soon.

That's the only way it could interract with you, but it came with the cost of your physical body.

No, you weren't dead yet in reality. In Your reality. The entity is also keeping you alive by slowly and painfully merging into you, it has become one with your body and your sentience.

Luckily it knew which part of the brain to suppress in order to stop you from registering the sensation of excruciating pain.

This went on for half a year. Your parents already decided to pull the plug because they thought there was no more hope for you and the medical bills have crippled them financially.

Miraculously, you continued living on even without any life support despite your terrible condition. Of course, it gathered the attention of doctors, physicists, a whole secret organisation handling unexplained occurances such as this and many more.

You should thank it, the astral entity has been keeping you alive by pumping your heart for you, sacrificing its' 'stardust' to regenerate your lung tissues, converting itself to the minerals and nutrients needed for the survival of your body, etcetera, etcetera. It basically rebuilt your body from scratch.

It is now your life support. Without it, you will not survive.

It doesn't matter, it's not like you could expel it out from your bodies anyways. It has bonded to every single one of your cells. Unless you manage to find a way to shed all of it simultaneously and keeping your life, its there to stay and keep you conscious until the end of its lifespan.

Though, they are known to live beyond the end of time.

It estimated that it could only bring you back 'to life' after another month. That means another month of unconsciousness and another month of protecting you from 'experiments' done by nosy scientists.

It's all right, it will keep you company in your very own ballroom. Dancing and enjoying every move made on the smooth, polished, wooden floor. Making sure the music played isn't too much of a bore or too fast for your liking. Creating infinite intricate dresses for you to change whenever you like.

Ensuring that the purpled coloured curtains never mark the end of your day.

You're its strange, dear friend that drove him to come out of its dormancy, to become somewhat tangible, to become sentient and sapient again.

It loves you, it saddens it to know you didn't love yourself.

Afterall, its a part of you too.

It's alright. It could work on that part too.

In the meantime, you just enjoy twirling in your little corner of heaven with your dear astral friend.