Chapter- 6

Fab 5 were looking at that particular point in shock..They couldn't believe what they saw there..

It was a big portrait of Nandini which was hanging on the wall

It was a big portrait of Nandini which was hanging on the wall..The pictures in that showed the Nandini Murthy they knew..Cause it was all cute and sweet..No arrogant Nanz was seen in that..The way she pouted, the way she smiled showed that the Nandini they knew was not just fake..

Cabir ( shocked ): Guys, look there..

He pointed at some different directions where many more photos were there..

( Viren and Nandini )

( Vishal and Nandini )

( Abhi and Nandini )

( Ritesh and Nandini )

( Vishal, Nandini and Abhi )

( Abhi and Vishal )

( Abhi, Vishal and Ritesh )

( Viren and Chhavi )

Fab 5 could just gape at those pictures..In all the pictures they could see Nandini with those 4 people..In a photo along with Chhavi they could see a little girl, 3 little boys and a baby too..( I can't provide anymore photos in this chappy as I have crossed the limit of 20 photos )

Seeing her close with some random boys made THE MANIK MALHOTRA angry..His hands were in a fist..He tells the world that she is no one to him but his heart always tells him that no matter what Nandini is the one for him and he can never see her with someone else..

Soon there came a man which made Fab 5 get up from their seats..His body was saying that he was young and so Fab 5 couldn't make it who was approaching them..But they also noticed that he is one of the man from the portraits..

The man came and greeted them which they returned back..Manik faked a smile, he didn't like the way the man was with Nandini in the photo..

Man ( smiled ): I am sorry..I slept in the room after watching the movies..You know, I am kinda obsessed with Indian movies so I don't even remember when did I sleep..

Cabir ( smiled ): Its okay..umm..I am sorry..but we don't know..who..

Man ( smiled ): Who I am..? right..?

Cabir ( nodded ): Yeah..

Man ( smiled ): How can you know when you 5 decided to leave your fathers and stay in India..? But I know everyone of you..You are Cabir..Akash's son..

Cabir ( surprised ): You know my dad..?

Man ( smiled): If I know Raj then how can I not know Akash..

Manik ( surprised ): Raj..Um..please..can we know who you are..?

Man went forward and gave a pleasant smile to Manik and hugged him which surprised Fab 5 but Manik didn't know why, he felt so good to get hugged by the man so he reciprocated it with a smile..