Chapter- 8

In Dixit's Palace

In Virendhar's bedroom

Nandini's POV

My Dad is the most immature person I have ever known..He knew he has to take medicines after Lunch for diabetes but he is enjoying with his friends like he had his medicine on time and nothing is left to do in his life..God..When will he listen to me..Now where is his tablets..ahh there it is..I was about to move out of the room after taking his medicine from nowhere I was pinned on the wall with a hand on my mouth. I got startled with this sudden attack but then got calm down..Wait..its his touch..

I raised my chin upwards to see him when I heard the door closing. My eyes were met with a raging pair of eyes..I sighed..same old angry man..He would never change..whenever he pins me somewhere then it always used to be in anger..Sometimes those eyes will ask me ' to stay away from Dhruv or himself' or sometimes they asked me ' to stay with him '..I really used to wonder what does he want me from me..I pushed his hands off my mouth..

Nandini ( annoyed ): What the hell is your problem..? How dare you touch me..?

Manik ( shouted ): Enough Nandini..how much more will you act..?

Nandini ( confused ): Acting..? What non sense are you speaking..?

Manik ( glared ): Don't you dare start your drama again..You've been acting like you don't even know me since I have come to Paris..what really do you want from me..?

Nandini ( angrily ): What really do you want from me Mr. Malhotra..? And what drama are you speaking about..I am not acting..Yes I did act..in India..when I had to behave like a middle class girl..but what you are seeing here is the truth..The real Nandini is whom you are witnessing in Paris..

Manik ( held her shoulders ): Really..? This is the real Nandini..? The one who dresses up sexily even in office..The Diva behind whom the Paris guys are mad of..The one didn't even give a damn to the guy for whom once she had feelings, or maybe fake feelings for..The one who is the princess of the guy's dad whom she cheated..The one who acts all cozy in Albums with her male best friends..I am warning you Nandini..if you are doing all these things to prove me that you have moved on then get this thing straight in your mind that I.Don't.Care.If.You.Have.Moved.On..

Nandini ( jerked him off her): Are you done..? I f yes, then listen to me now..I am Nandini Dixit..Yes, I dress up sexily because that's my wish and nobody has the right to question it, Yes I am the Diva of Paris and guys do come behind me but I have no problem with it then why do you care.., Yes I am the princess of My Pops but I never cheated on his son..that's your thought and I don't have anything to do with it, Yes I act cozy with my best friends in my Albums..Cause I am comfortable in it and moreover I Trust Him..I knew he wouldn't hurt me just like how somebody have already did it to me..But what I don't agree to, is about the feelings..what was even you were talking about..What feelings or fake feelings..I never had any kind of feelings for any damn person..And moved on..? May I know when did I even stuck with someone or something to move on..I was never stuck with a guy or something else, if not then I can't even move on..

I was damn pissed, who is he to question about my dressing style..Did I ever ask him to chose my styles..No..I never did..My Bhayyu doesn't like girls wearing modern dress but he never stopped me, he says that if a girl is comfortable in what she is wearing then nobody has the right to stop her..

He was standing there still..All he was doing is staring into my eyes..When he used to stare in them years back, he used to find my inner soul but now, no..He can't cause I am an open book to my loved ones and he used to be one among them but now he is family, only because his Dad is my Pops..He has given only pain to me and I wouldn't allow him to make me suffer it again..