Chapter- 9

In the Club

M5 were sitting around their usual table but the girls didn't keep their mouth shut from them time they have reached. While Fab 5 were sitting adjacent to them and could see them and hear their talks but M5 didn't notice them yet...

Sid ( annoyed ): Yar, bas bhi kar..why do you girls always have to do this bak bak..

Nandini ( glared ): Shut up Gadhe..We are meeting after a week so its obvious to talk this much..

Sid ( glared ): Like rally, its just a week you didn't meet but you were in touch with each other through phones, video chats for the whole week, like everyday..then whats there to talk this much..??

Nandini ( sarcastically ): Wow, I didn't know that you take this much care of us like you are even noting down our calls..I am so damn happy to have you as my best friend..I am blessed..

Dev ( irritated ): Chup kar tum dono..jab bhi milthe hai sirf fight karthe hai..

Sid ( coolly ): Haa tho, friends hai hi kiskeliye..waise bhi hum lad rahe hai..Aapko invitation nahi mila na, phir ithni takleef kyun..hai ki nahi Kameeni..

Nandini ( nodded ): Point hai..

Dev sighed while Arya giggled..

Arya: Buddy, kisine kaha tujhse ki inn dono ke beech jaane keliye..khud hi ladthe hai aur khudi hi patch up karthe hai tho inn dono ke beech math jaana..

Dev ( puppy face ): Mein tho bhool hi gaya tha..

Soha ( excitingly ): Acha chod, hum yaha masthi karne keliye aaye hai..tho bathein chod..why don't we dance..?

" As you say Miss "

Soha grinned and took Nandini's and Sona's hand and walked to the dance floor and boys followed them..While Fab 5 who just heard their talks could feel the depth of the friendship M5 have with each other..

On the Dance floor

Arya ( shouted ): Hello Paris...

" Hello Arry "

Arya ( shouted ): That was an awesome greeting..Thank you..now coming to the point..Why don't we dance..?

" Yes "

Arya ( screamed ): Then, what are we waiting for..My dear DJ..Start the song..We are gonna rock on the floor..

Soon the DJ started the song which was the favorite songs of youths..The M5 took their position with the whole crowd behind them to rock..It was a routine of M5 to dance like professionally and like a mad person, as they would be performing one song with the whole Paris and one will be a dance performance by M5, maybe romantic or maybe like crazy modern steps..

J-Lo, ya tu sabes
It's a new generation
Mr. Worldwide
Of party people
Get on the floor, dale, get on the floor
Let me introduce you to my party people in the club, huh

I'm loose, loose
And everybody knows I get off the chain
Baby it's the truth, it's the truth
I'm like Inception
I play with your brain
So don't sleep or snooze
I don't play no games so don't, don't, don't
Don't get it confused no
'Cause you will lose yeah
Now, no pu-pu-pu-pu-pump it up
And back it up like a Tonka truck

( Thanks to @diyaniya for the song selection..And guys I am very bad in writing dance moves especially when it comes to English dance moves..I am sorry , You can imagine the same steps the female lead did for Nandini and Soha )