Chapter- 10

In Dixit's Palace

Everybody were settled in the " Discuss Room ". This room is used to discuss about their functions and any upcoming celebrations. Youngsters become very conscious when it is about hosting a programme, so there won't be any programme without any discussion..While the elder will also join them in giving some suggestions.

The elders and Vishal occupied the couches and Fab 5 too. While M5 and Abhi and Ritesh were sitting on the floor and making a plan to use it whenever they get some confusions in the future.

( The room attached to the one where Fab 5 and elders are sitting, where M5 is making plan )

You could see M5 sitting and making the plan, well you can say irritating others by their constant fights too..

Viren ( sighed ): Doll, you planned to make a plan..did you just forget it..?

Nandini ( annoyed ): Dad, I didn't forge it but your not-so-lovely son Mr. Sidharth Kapoor has just forgot it..

Sid ( glared ): Oye Kameeni, mujhpe math aaja..I was just instructing..

Soha ( glared ): Shut up you two..Soulie..jo idea tumne dhi hai na, wo best hai aur Sid..jo tumne dhi hai wo bhi best hai..

Dev ( nodded ): Oh yes, isiliye hum ye dono plan ko milakar karenge..

Arya ( confused ): Arey par dono milakar ke..

Dev ( palmed Arya's mouth ): Tu kuch bhi nahi bolega..tu jo bhi bolega aakhir wo inn dono ka next fight ka topic hotha hai..so please..chup ho jaa..

Arya made a bad face at it while Soha was giggling, And here Nandini and Sid have already started their plan again..

Dev ( glared ): Look at them, here we are trying to sort out the problems and they both have already got patch up..

Arya ( glared ): Jaise ki tujhe patha nahi, don't peep into their matter..

Nandini: Abey nautankis..chup kar..let's start the plan..

Sid ( nodded ): Wahi tho, hamesha bak bak karthe rehthe hai..

The trio looked at them and said ' inka kuch nahi ho saktha ' and started with their plan while the elders were admiring their kids. M5's bonding is something they haven't seen in FAB 5 too, as they never get so friendly in front of others, not even in front of their fathers, so they couldn't witness Fab 5's friendship..

Nandini ( excited): Whoa, finally..its done..

M5 gathered themselves and went towards the elders and sat on each couch's arms which were occupied by their Papas..

Nandini sat On Raj's couch's arm..

Sid: So, ready to hear about the plan..?

Ranvir: Oh yes, but pls..it should be something sensible..

Arya ( smirked ): Parties organized by M5 are the best in Paris till now, you have examples..right Papa..?

Swayam ( smirked ): Oh yes, those were the best parties the world have ever seen but the way you fight will lead to the worst parties too..

Soha ( smirked ): Not to worry Papa..M5 are born to fight cause that's how we love each other, and love leads to success..

Nandini smiled hugely and side hugged her..

Nandini: Of course soulie..

Dev ( smiled ): Chalo, baathein baad mein..

Soha ( smiled ): Ohkay, so the decoration will be done by Ritu and Sid..