Chapter- 15

In Malhotra's Mansion

Dinner time

Fab 5, Navya and the elderly men were having dinner in silence..Suddenly Ranveer remembered something and looked at Alya..

Ranveer: Need to talk after dinner..

Alya looked at her dad in confusion while he didn't even bothered to look at her after that..Fab 5 were just looking at each other while the men looked at Ranveer and understood about what he wanted to talk..

Post dinner..

They were sitting in the living room..

Alya: Dad..you wanted to talk something..

Ranveer ( sternly ): No..I wanted to put some brain in you..

Alya looked at her father in confusion..

Alya ( stammered ): Dad, what..what do you mean..?

She was a bit scared after hearing his tone..

Lalith ( softly ): Ranvi..We will make her understand..

Ranveer ( glared ): Understand..? You think she is a kindergarten child that I need to make her understand using sugary voices..

Alya ( scared ): Dad..what..what did I do..?

Ranveer ( shouted ): Stop using that trick on me Mrs. Alya Vedant..You think I didn't understand what was all about it on that day..You think I didn't understand that you were insulting My Daughter..

Alya stared at her Dad in shock..Her father called her by using her surname, it looked like he was talking with some stranger not with his daughter..

Alya: Da..dad..I really don't know..what..you are talking about..Your daughter..whom are you..talking about..?

Ranveer ( glared ): If I am being loved in this world by anyone then its my friends and my children, M5..And if I say my daughter then its obviously Nandini Virendhar Dixit..

Alya was sitting surprised and so the Fab 5 and Navya..

Ranveer ( shouted ): What were you planning to do after insulting my daughter..you seriously thought that I didn't notice your smirk when you were busy in insulting her.." I can understand, you are still single so not falling in Love ever will create some misunderstandings " didn't you said the same things to my daughter..?

Alya sat there in shock..Her father noticed her..He knew she was not innocent but deliberately saying all those things to Nandini so that she could see her getting insulted..Fab 4 and Navya were sitting numb, they have never seen Ranveer this angry before..

Alya ( stammered ): Dad..wo..wo main..

Ranveer ( angrily ): Uske aage bhi kuch hai kya Mrs. Vedant..?

Raj ( interrupted ): Ranvi..just leave it..Alya..just say sorry to your Dad..

Ranveer ( interrupted ): Sorry..? You think Alya Vedant is someone who is ready to apologize and that too in front of these many people..Arey Alya Saxena has never done it then how can you expect Alya Vedant to do it..She is born to hate people of lower class..She is someone who wears only high rated clothes..She is someone who is ready to do anything to achieve what she wants in her life..She is ready to bully anyone, even if the later one is begging her with tears in their eyes..So just don't expect all these things from her..

Alya was just staring at her Dad in tears..She never knew her Dad hated this character of her's to this extent..She knew he was always against her way of life but this hatred of his was something she never expected..