11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess

Rajvardhan POV

"I want that girl killed by tomorrow" King said in a loud and thundering voice. I could sense the anger and pissed-off mood behind that but whatever he was saying was not the same as what was in my mind.

"This line is said by a King or a Father?" I asked calmly because I was a little taken away by his furious tone and the debate was the only solution for a sound decision. 

I didn't know why I was doing that. I didn't know why I wanted him to take his decision back. I never cross-questioned his decisions because of two reasons and that was, He was the King and my father. And in both perspectives, he was way better than me. 

"What?" He asked surprisingly.

"Yes, If you, being a father want me to kill her right away. I will do as you want. But, If you ordered being a King. Then, I would like to say something." I said as his decision was not acceptable to me and I had to play with his mind so I continued. "She challenged me in front of everyone, She challenged Mahabaleshgarh, She challenged the power of Kingdom," I said spreading my arms and in an angry tone echoing the halls of the chamber. I was angry with her, She pissed the hell out of me. (Usne Hame lalkara hai, Mahabaleshgarh ko lalkara hai, Rajya ki Taakat ko lalkaara hai)

"Such a big mistake and this easy punishment?," I asked him looking in his direction straight into his eyes making my eyebrows a thin line. (Itni Bada aparadh or itni Chota dand)

"I don't get you," He said questioningly. (hum Kuch samjhe nahi) 

"Who am I?" I asked him calmly. (Hum Kon hai?)

"You are the Prince and You are going to the most powerful King of Hind. And as per your fortune readers, you will become the most powerful king of all History. You will be unbeatable, you will rule over All parts of the territory. From Afghanistan to All over India. Your name will outshine from the Himalayas to Kanyakumari. You will be the most powerful king ever." He finished his expectations of me. somehow, it motivated me to the depth of me. I smiled at him.

"And what she did do?" I asked as if he understands what I wanted to say. 

"She tried to kill you, she tried to kill the power of Mahabaleshgarh. I got your point prince. You said it correct such a big deed and this easy punishment" He said curving his eyebrows a thin line and looking sharp into my eyes. (usne aapki hatya karne ka sahas Kiya, usne mahabaleshgarh ki taqat ki hatya karne ka sahas Kiya. Aapne Sahi kaha itni Bada Aparadh or itni Chota dand)

"Death would be the easiest punishment for her, life is much more difficult for her" I added but not audible to him. I said that to myself.

I smiled at him as he got what I wanted to say. 

"Then, we will decide her punishment in tomorrow's meeting early morning," He said.

"Then I want to leave, for now, Good night," I said and he nodded. 

I moved towards my Chamber but remembered that she was staying there so chose to go to Chandramukhi's Chamber.

All the way I thought that I didn't want her to be dead physically but mentally and emotionally. The way she behaved fearlessly in front of everyone hurt my ego in different ways and somehow a kind of respect was built for her in my eyes. That was how she was so furious being a girl. I thought it would be easy to make her suffer here but the way she always challenges me made me suffer to think more harsh deeds for her than I ever wanted for anyone.