Chapter- 36

July 12th

Tomorrow is going to be the day of Sona's and Dev's Mehendi. And as per decided, today, the family is going to shower the bride with blessings and gifts. Each and everyone were getting ready to get to Sona's place while the ladies and girls were busy in last minute checking.

Nandini: Soulie, did you keep that watch, for Sona's dad..?

Soha ( nodded ): Yup, I did. Hey, how about that Saree which we kept for Sona's Bua. Was that fine with Mums..?

Nandini ( smiled ): Oh yeah, need not to worry. Mums said it was beautiful and will suit her..

Soha ( grinned ): See, it was my choice..

Sid ( coolly ): Your choices are always the best except your boyfriend..

Arya ( scowled ): Saale, tum mujhe kabhi apne dosth maana hai..!!

Sid ( showed his tooth ): Kabhi kabhi mein bhi ye sawal apne apase poochthe the par jawab ek hi mila aur wo hai " Monkeys ko kaun dosth manega.."

Arya threw the ball in his hand at Sid but it just hit Nandini..

Nandini: Ouch..Aru..

Sid ran towards Nandini but before he could reach someone was already rubbing her forehead..

Nandini ( widened her eyes ): Manik..

Manik along with Fab 5 and Navya has come to Dixit Mansion with Raj so that they could go along with Viren to Sona's place as others were already present in the Mansion..He excused himself and was walking through the corridors when he heard the bickering between Sid and Arya. He was watching them with a smile but soon it turned into a worried face when he saw Nandini getting hurt. He didn't think twice before running towards her and taking her in his arms..

Nandini ( widened her eyes ): Manik..

Manik ( worried ): Is it hurting..?

She smiled and nodded in No while he got into his monstrous side now..

Manik: Dhyaan kaha tha tumhara huh..When you see someone fighting, you should get conscious about yourself and here you were packing these stuffs. Why don't you take care of yourself for once..??

Nandini ( pouted ): Tum daant kyu rahe ho..

Manik ( glared ): Nahi, mein tumhe pamper karoonga, kyu..( he turned to Arya ) Aryaman, couldn't you be at least a bit serious..!!

Nandini looked at Arya who was actually looking at Manik and Nandini with his suspicious gaze, she moved her gaze to the rest 3 who were gaping at Manik..

Dev ( sternly ): May I know who are you to intrude between M5..?

Manik moved his gaze from Nandini to Dev and realized that he didn't like the way he was holding Nandini and the way he scolded Arya..Nandini knew there will be a fight and she knew this time Manik wouldn't fight back because he cared for her..

Nandini: Manik..I am fine..( turned to Dev ) He was just concerned, Dev..

Arya ( suspiciously ): And who is he for you to get concerned..?

Manik kept quiet and looked at Nandini who was biting her nails.

Sid ( smirked ): Oh, you don't know buddy's buddy. Manik Malhotra is our little Dixit's Love..hai na Kameeni..

Nandini widened her eyes and shot a glare at him and looked at the rest 3 to see them glaring at her except Soha who was giving her a teasing smile..

Dev: Explanations, Dixit..

Nandini made a puppy face but he shot a glare. She looked at Arya to see him too glaring at her. She sighed and looked at Manik who was looking at her guiltily. She smiled and held his hand in her's taking him in surprise..