Chapter- 48

In Dixit Mansion

Nandini's Bedroom

The men got settled back on their seats again while the youngsters still were trying to control their anger. Viren, closed his eyes and leaned onto the head board with his hand clutched on Nandini's arm, as if he was scared that she might vanish if he doesn't hold her..

Viren: She wasn't even 18 at that time, when she was harmed for the first time. Harmed..isn't the word should be used for it. She was shot, in her spine. 2 bullets and the doctors have even said that she won't be able to make it. She could even lose her life. They even said that we shouldn't wait for her anymore because there's no chance. And when I was thinking that God was too cruel to me that he snatched my love, my Chhavi from me first and then now, he's snatching my baby too, he proved me wrong, he made me believe in him again by giving my doll back to me..

Raj: She was on her way back to home when she was shot. She never allowed more number of guards around her, she doesn't like it, still she had 2 guards with her on our insistence but then they were nothing for him. He shot them to death and then it was my Love. 2 bullets were more than enough for her fragile body..

Swayam: Right after 24 hours of our lives, we got the reason of our happiness back with us. When she opened her eyes, she said, her car got crashed with someone's car and some man came out of it and shot the guards who tried to fight with him and then he shot her before she could save herself. At that time, she didn't have any weapon with her to protect herself..

Lalith: We searched for the culprit but we couldn't find him. All our sources were useless when it came to him. He was powerful and we could simply wait for him to show up..

Akash: And he did show up, just like how we got a phone call now. He talked with us through phone and he demanded for only one thing to let us live in peace but we couldn't give it to him..

Manik ( curiously ): What did he ask in return..? Wasn't it supposed to be money..??

Ranvir: It was supposed to be money but he didn't want it. He wanted revenge, from us, especially from Viren. He wanted Viren's peace, his happiness and we knew what he meant by that..

Manik ( whispered ): Nandini...

Rohit: Yes, he wanted princess. He knew if he needs to see Viren's destruction then it's only through hurting princess. Her life was precious for all of us and he knew he could take his revenge from us by taking her life..

Manik ( frowned ): But, why did he want to hurt you..?? All of you..?? What was the revenge he was talking about..??

Viren ( still with closed eyes ): In his words, For snatching his love from him..!!

Manik ( shocked ): What...???

Raj ( nodded ): We snatched his love from him. We cared about us, not about him. And, he decided to punish us..

Manik ( confused ): I can't believe it. you can't snatch anyone's love, you know what's the meaning of love..

Swayam: We know and that's why we decided to snatch his love from him because we loved our best friends more than anyone could imagine..

Manik: Best friends..??

Lalith: Yes, we decided to help our best friends by snatching his love from him. We didn't have any choice. In front of God and our eyes, we were right.

Manik: I'm confused...Dadda...ye sab kya hai..

Viren ( stared at him ): When I decided to hurt him, I forgot that one day I would be hurt in some other way..