Chapter- 52

In Malhotra's Mansion

Lunch Time

Since, Daadu was coming the next day, everyone decided to spend their time in Malhotra's Mansion. In this way, they could even arrange Daadu's Bedroom. So, none of them were ready to go for their work.

Nandini: Pops, Daadu ke flight kab hai..??

Raj: His flight will be landing in Paris at 11 a.m., Love..

Manik, who was busy in eating his food with one hand and the other hand under the table which was entwined with Nandini's left hand, snapped his head at Raj..

Manik: Excuse me, Dad..??

Raj ( frowned ): Oh yeah, you're excused but what is it..??

Manik ( glared ): FYI, the person whom you just addressed "Love" is my girlfriend.

Raj ( casually ): So..? I've approved her for you, in fact I should say, I've approved you for her..

Manik ( disbelievingly ): Are you serious..? Forget it, but you can't call her like that..

Raj: Like what..??

Manik: They way you used to address her, she's my Love so obviously she's your daughter, call her doll like how Dadda calls..

Raj ( narrowed his eyebrows ): Excuse me..?? Did you just mean by that sentence that you hold more right on her..??

Manik ( smirked ): Happy Realization..!!

Raj ( sarcastic grin ): Well, Thank You. But even you need to know one thing and that's, Nandini Dixit will always be my Love..

Manik ( scowled ): Dad, she's my girlfriend, my Love. And I really don't like someone coming in between us..

Raj: FYI, I'm way too possessive for my love..!!

Manik: Mera mathlab bhi wahi tha..

Raj: Tho mein kya karun..?? Love, do you have any problem in it..??

Manik: Dare you call her that..Nandu, tell him that it's only my right..

And, Nandini looked at Manik and Raj with a helpless face while the rest looked pissed..

Viren: Kya bachon ke tarah lad rahe hai tum dono..Raj, why do you always make him angry..Manu ne kaha na tujhse aisa math bulao tho math bula na..

Raj ( glared ): Saale, apne Bhai jaise dosth ko bhoolke honewale daamaad ke sath de rahe ho, teri dosthi ki koi value hi nahi tha..

Viren ( scowled ): Wo mera beta hai, koi damaad, vaamaad nahi..

Akash: Hang on, what's the meaning of vaamaad. mene kabhi suna hi nahi wo word..

Swayam ( irritated ): Dictionary mein jaake dekho..

AKash ( nodded ): Point hai. Ab tum jaise dinosaurs ko ye sab ka mathlab nahi patha hoga na..

Nandini ( annoyed ): Oho, ab bas karo na aap log.

Manik: Wahi tho, hum yaha ithne bade discussion mein busy the aur kya kya nahi aaya beech mein..

Nandini glared at him while Raj held Nandini's hand who was sitting to her left..

Raj ( whined ): Love, tum hi bathao, kya Pops aise nahi bula sakthe ho tumhe..

She looked at his puppy face and immediately nodded in No..

Nandini: Nahi Pops. Aisa kuch bhi nahi. Aap mujhe aisa bula sakthe ho..