Chapter- 55

In the Airport

Each and everyone had their mouths opened widely after seeing the scene, except for Fab 4 as they were just smiling, because they didn't know the relationship that Manik and Arjun shares.

And the thing that happened was nothing..but a warm HUG between Manik and Arjun.

Manik looked so shocked that he couldn't even hug Arjun back while for the latter, he has caged his grandson in his arms with a wide smile on his face. He looked, a lot happy.

Nandini ( muttered ): Oh teri ki, Mein tho Daadu se Mani ko aage se daantne keliye mana kiya tha par yaha jhappiyan ho rahe hain...

Arjun broke the hug and stared at Manik whose eyes were widened and jaws dropped down and watching the Great Manik Malhotra in such a condition, he laughed out..

Arjun: Kya baath hai Malhotra ji, aap tho shock se kahi faint na hojaye..

And this brought Manik out of his trance. He stared at Arjun with his scrutinizing gaze..

Manik ( frowned ): Did you just..hug me..??

Arjun ( nodded ): Oh no, I didn't. Actually, mein apne padosi ko jhappi de raha tha, kyu, tujhe kya laga tha..??

Manik ( confused ): Excuse me..??

Arjun ( sighed ): Mathlab mera potha bhi mere bete ki tarah hai, a weirdo..

Raj ( shocked ): Dad, aapko agar Manik ko taane maarna hai tho karlo na, mere beizati kyu kar rahe hai aap..

Viren: Arey, tum ho hi nalaayak, isiliye..hai na Papa..

Arjun ( grinned ): Right..Pehli baar kuch acha bola, tumne Viren..

Viren ( puppy face ): Pehle taaliyan phir gaaliyan..!!

The rest simply laughed at Viren..While, Manik was still confused with the hug. He moved towards Nandini stealthily and held her hand in his..

Manik: Did he just hug me, Love..??

Nandini looked at him with a disbelieving look on her face..

Nandini: Mani, you're being crazy. Daadu did hug you..

He looked at her in shock again and this time she tried to suppress her giggles.

Arjun: Maana ki wo tumhari girlfriend hai, par iska mathlab ye nahi ki har waqt tum uske saath chipke reh sakthe ho, Mr. Malhotra..

Manik ( nervously ): I..wasn't chipking..

Arjun: Is that even a word..??

Manik: Uh..No..I just..created it..

Nandini glared at Arjun after seeing Manik getting nervous while he ( Arjun ) simply ignored her..

Arjun: Tho, hum ghar chale..

" Yep " they echoed and soon, they were out of the airport..

Nandini: Daadu, you're coming with me and Manik..

Arjun looked at her keenly and she simply ignored him while Manik looked at her in shock..

Manik: What..?? But why..??

Arjun: You've got any problem with it, Malhotra..??

Manik ( grinned ): Nahi tho..bilkul bhi nahi..aayiye..

Arjun smirked at Manik and opened the passenger seat's door and got inside..

Manik ( pouted ): I was about to sit there, meri love story mein koi na koi villain zaroori hai kya..?!