Epilogue

In Malhotra Mansion

When there's love, there's no need of anything else. You feel like, every mornings of your's will be beautiful, every night of your's will be blissful, especially sleeping in your love's arms.

It was the same for Manik Malhotra and Nandini Manik Malhotra..!!

She yawned and stretched her arms or precisely tried to stretch her arms but then she couldn't. Knowing what it is, she smiled and opened her eyes to see her man sleeping with his slightly opened mouth and his hands wrapped around her, like he was afraid to lose her even if he's sleeping with her in their bedroom..

" Mani..wake up.." she whispered and in return, he just left his hold on her and kept his head on her naked chest and slept again, which brought a smile on her lips but then her cheeks puffed in red color, cause she was blushing..

Manik: Nandini, tum bhi soja..I'm way too sleepy..

Nandini ( sighed ): If you're way too sleepy, then you should probably understand that its only you who's sleepy and I'm fully awake. So, leave me, Mr. Malhotra..

Manik raised his hands upwards and showed her..

Manik: I'm not holding you, for your information, Mrs. Malhotra..

Nandini ( glared ): Should I really tell you what I meant by that..??

Manik ( smirked ): I don't think you have any other choice..

Nandini ( smirked ): You need to get out of me..Is that enough, Malhotra..??

He made a bad face but then got out of her while kissing her, as he was still inside her, after their love-making which happened last night, in fact, they do it every nights..

Malhotra's energy is something to ask for..!!

Manik: Good morning, Mrs. Malhotra..

Nandini: Good morning, Mr. Malhotra..Waise, aapko office nahi jaana hai kya..

Manik ( pouted ): Mann nahi hai..

She pulled hie cheeks hardly..

Nandini: Then don't go, but I need to go, have a good time with yourself..

Manik ( bad face ): Such an unromantic wife, you're..

Nandini ( glared ): Really..?? Then don't come to me again..

She took her nightwear and wore it and got down and moved to the washroom while he sat chuckling..

Manik: Why is she getting all angry..?!

Soon, she came out wrapped in her bathrobe and he got up and hugged her from behind..

Nandini: What..?? I told you not to come to me..

Manik: Phir mein kiske paas jaaonga..??

Nandini: Aw..aap pe tho ladkiyan marthe hai, tho unke paas jao na, mere kya zaroorat hai..

He pushed her to the wall and kissed her aggressively while his hands caressed her whole body over the bathrobe..

Manik: Mujhe hamesha tumhari hi zaroorath hai, dare you forget it..

Nandini: If you keep saying, I'm unromantic then I wouldn't rethink before punching you..!!

Manik: Ouch, that will hurt..

Nandini: Of course, it will. Nandini Dixit's punch isn't something common..Ab hato, mujhe ready hona hai..

Manik ( naughtily ): Mein help karoon na..