Chapter 44

Megan's POV

"Shawn! Megan!" Aaliyah screams. I run to her with my suit case still in my hand. I drop it right about when she jumps on me. "How are you!" I ask. "Great!" She says. "How was your trip?" She asks me. "It was amazing! The best time I've ever had." I say smiling.

Shawn comes up from behind and hugs his sister. "Mom and dad are outside waiting." Aaliyah says. We nod and walk with her towards the car.

"MEGAN!" Shawn's parents say. They get out of the at and hug me. "Ya, no big deal. I'm just your son." Shawn says chuckling. "Shawn!" They both say. We all get in the car and drive back to Shawn's house.

We talked about all the rides and all the stuff that we did there. "I watched your YouTube video Meg!" Aaliyah says. "What'd you do after you made the video?" Mrs. Mendes asks. I look at Shawn with wide eyes. "Oh you know." Shawn says. "We went to sleep." Shawn says immediately.

We got to their house and we raced into Shawn's house. "It's freezing! From LA to this!" Shawn says. "I love snow though." I say laughing.

I see my mom and dad in the living room. "Mom! Dad!" I say running over to them. "Hi sweetie!" My mom says as I hug both of them. "How are you?" My dad asks. "Great! What about you guys?" I ask them. "Good." they both say.

"You're great at decorating for Christmas, Mrs. Mendes!" I say smiling. "Aw! Thank you so much Meg." she says smiling. "So who else is coming?" Aaliyah asks. "Shawn's friends. Do you want to invite your friends too Megan?" Mr. Mendes asks. "No I'm okay actually. They're all YouTubers so they're home spending time with their families. But thank you." I say smiling.

The door bell rings and I look at the time. It's 8:00 already. "Babe can you get that!" Shawn shouts from the kitchen. "Ya!" I reply.

I walk over to the door and open it. A guy with brown hair and kinda chubby cheeks stand in front of me. "Hi. You must be Megan?" The guy asks. "Yes." I say smiling. "Nice to meet you! I'm Ian." he explains. "Oh! Shawn talks about you all the time." I say smiling. Shawn comes up from behind me and looks out the door. "IAN" he shouts. "SHAWN!" He screams back. I get out of the way so they can hug each other.

"How are you?" Shawn says patting his back. "Great." he says. I hear another doorbell and get the door while Shawn and Ian are talking.

I open the door. "Hey. I'm Brian." the ginger says. "Hi. I'm Megan. Lovely to meet you." I say. "Oh. You're Shawn's girlfriend!" He says hugging me. "Yes." I say smiling.

Shawn does the same thing he did with Ian with Brian. "The rest of the guys can't come. They're with their families." Brian says looking at his phone.

"Ok." they all say. I go into the kitchen as the boys talk. "Hi Mrs. Mendes. Do you need any help?" I ask her. "Yes actually. Is that okay?" She asks. "Totally." I say laughing. "Ok. Can you mash these potatoes for me?" She asks mixing the stuffing. "Of course." I say. I start mashing the potatoes.

"So how are you and Shawn?" She asks. "Were good. I'm a little worried because we're both in the singing business now. I'm asking myself what will happen if we both go on tour and we're not gonna be together for a year or maybe even more." I say.

"Shawn's been thinking about that a lot, too." she says mixing the gravy.

"The mashed potatoes are done." I say sighing. "Thank you so much Megan. That's all I need." she says. "Ok. Or was very nice to let these feelings out. Thank you ,Mrs. Mendes." I say smiling slightly. "No problem, and I'm here any time if you need anything." She says smiling at me.

I pour myself a mug of hot chocolate and sit down next to Shawn with Brian and Ian. So Megan, how is being a YouTuber going for you?" Ian asks. "Great actually. I get to travel all these places and meet fans. It's pretty cool." I say.

I see Brian looking through all the movies. He pulls one out and holds it up. "Harry Potter anybody?" He asks smirking. "HELL YA." Ian and Shawn both say. Shawn puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek.

I hear a snap. "Ian." He says stretching his name out. "What? You guys are cute. I'm posting this." he says looking at his phone.

I giggle and lean on Shawn's shoulder. "Do any of you guys want hot chocolate?" I ask them. "Nah, we're good." they all say. It's like they read each other's minds.

"DINNERS READY!" Mr. Mendes shouts, putting the ham on the table. We all sit around the table. I sit next to Aaliyah and Shawn.

We pray together and dig in. "So guys, tell us more about Disneyland." Ian and Brian ask. "Well we went to California Adventure first, and then Disneyland." I say. "Do you do anything else besides going to Disneyland?" Aaliyah asks. "Not really. We just made a video." I say. "That's it?" Brian asks. "Yep." Shawn says popping the 'p'. "Thats it." he continues.

There was silence at the table for a little. We started talking about Brian and Ian, then about Aaliyah, then about Mr. and Mrs. Mendes, then about my parents.

After dinner, we each opened one present. Shawn opened Ian's and he got him a Harry Potter robe. Mrs. Mendes opened Shawn's and she got a massage thing. Mr. Mendes opened Aaliyah's and she got him a jacket. Aaliyah opened mine and I got her clothes from Forever 21.

At about 1 AM we all decided to get some rest. My parents went back to our house. I stayed with Aaliyah and Shawn. Brian and Ian went back to their families.

I cant wait to give Shawn his present tomorrow. It's gonna be as cool as Harry Potter.

---

Hello peoples of Wattpad. I hoped you liked this chapter. There's only about 3 to 5 more chapters left😢. Yes, I know I'm a 💩. Sowwy.

-@muffin_mendes