11

Third Person

"So how are you and Heiran now?" Leia asks the older and Ryujin shrugs. "I could have asked her to watch movies here in my dorm if she was my neighbor."

"Jeez, so rude!" Leia pouts and Ryujin's face built-in disgust "Tsk. So childish."

"So why are you here again?" Ryujin hardly releases a sigh and Leia just smiles. "They haven't delivered my TV in my dorm so I'm here to watch Netflix."

"No way in hell you're just here to watch Netflix. You just saw me holding a spatula then barged in." Ryujin complains while Leia scratches her nape- "You got me then. Fine, I'll leave-"

"No. Just stay here I'm already finished with the dinner." Ryujin stops her and saw Leia's frown turned into a smile. "Well, you got a warm heart after all."

"Oh shut up and finish the money heist." Ryujin said and went to the kitchen, leaving the younger alone in the living room.

Leia's Pov

"Wowwww...." My mouth watered just by looking at the crispy coconut chicken on the table. "Thank you for the meal!" I didn't waste a second before helping myself with some chicken. "Not bad, right?" Ryujin asks and I nod as I could hear the crunch coming from her mouth.

ASMR or what?

We ate in silence for a while and sometimes I would find her staring to space while cracking a cute smile. She must have really like her.. Heiran..

"When did you two met?" I licked the grease off my fingers before going for the drink.

"Heiran? Oh, we met last year." She snaps out of her thoughts.

Last year? It's not that long then.

"Why'd you asked?" she wipes her hand and her mouth with a tissue before glancing at me. "Nothing. I hope you do take care of her."

"Dramatic, aren't we?" Ryujin chuckles and I liked how... that made her chuckle or smile even a little...

"Thank you for the chicken, unnie. I really appreciate it." I told her as both of us stand in front of her front door. "No problem." Ryujin said I walk outside of her dorm, just inches away from mine. I stared at the girl in front of me and mentally sigh..

Making her smile is so hard...

"Hey, stop looking," Ryujin said with a smirk.
Caught in the act, Leiana.

I took out the dorm key in my pocket as I walk closer to my dorm. "Goodnight, unnie." I said before inserting the key and open the door.

"Umh." She nodded.
"Goodnight."
Is that a small smile I just saw?

I walk inside and locked the door behind me.
Wow... I'm actually getting closer to the cold girl next door.