The Same As Always (Izuku X Ran Mitake) [BNHA X BanG! Dream]

Class 2-A are at the Common Area, on a Saturday morning. Katsuki Bakugo tries to explode Eijiro Kirishima's and Denki Kaminari's faces, Momo Yaoyorozu and Tenya Iida controlling the madness, Mina Ashido and Toru Hagakure shipping people, the same as always.

But one Minoru Mineta is acting strange, which made one Hanta Sero wanting to investigate this case.

"Hey Mineta, don't want to sound rude, but why you aren't acting like a pervert today?"

Mineta is usually gawking at female's bodies, or commenting how lucky some of the boys, namely Shoto Todoroki, that they get attention from pretty girls.

But today, today he's not doing that. Heck, he's spacing out, which is odd.

"Earth to Mineta?" Sero tried again to gain his attention, but to no avail.

"This is odd." Sero thought, as he pinched Mineta's cheeks. But it won't budge. This made Sero more desperate. "Alright, it's now or never."

Sero touched his balls(his ball sack). He does this when Mineta's acting strange. But shockingly enough, he didn't react to it.

Sero was now embarrassed, as some of the class saw it, and laughed at him. But he didn't mind it, as he is concerned at Mineta.

"Mineta? Hello?" Sero tried to call him, but it was useless. He was losing patience as this never happened before.

So, he use his last resort, and that is to kick his dick.

"OUCH!!!!!"

Finally, Mineta came back to reality. His cries grabbed the attention of the class and immediately went to his location.

"SERO WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!" Mineta shouted, as he jumped repeatedly. He didn't expect to see his bro kick his dick, but here he is.

"Dude, you were spacing out. What's the problem?" Sero responded.

Mineta then recovered from the pain and gave him a reply. "Nothing... It's just I'm still shocked at the moment."

Sero was skeptical, since Mineta is usually like this when someone scored a date, like what happened with Kaminari.

Yesterday, Kaminari confessed that he has a girlfriend, which shocked the entire class. He's not on Mineta's level of pervertness, but he's still a pervert himself. So, to hear that he has a girlfriend is shocking. But he didn't gave any details of it.

So, Sero tried to ask him again. "Mineta, if it's about Kaminari, please get over it."

But Mineta responded. "BUT IT RELATES TO HIM!!!"

The class sighed, as they know that he's jealous of Kaminari. And the man himself spoke.

"Dude, if it's because I invited Midoriya tomorrow because he happens to know my GF quite well, then stop!!"

But this comment stunned Class 2-A. As soon as they heard Izuku Midoriya being mentioned, they went wild.

"MIDORIYA?!?!?!?!" The class, sans Bakugo, shouted in unison, which startled Kaminari.

"What's wrong with him?" Kaminari asked. He wonders why they are surprised to hear Midoriya's name.

"Well..." Momo Yaoyorozu responded. But she couldn't find the right words to say to describe how surprising this is, as she respects Midoriya, and she knows he's a good person. But to hear him know a girl is very shocking.

"Midoriya shouldn't know a girl in his life other than us and his mom. That's why we're surprised." Tsuyu Asui said bluntly, which made the class sighed in disbelief. "I don't want to be rude, but that's the truth."