principle

They didn't talk with each other, inside that white room filled with navy blue things, both of them is silent.

Taufan sighed, deep down he feel guilty to Ochobot because he manipulate him using their friendship. Or to his brothers because he hides things from them. Or even to this annoying reverse who somehow feels like he cares about Taufan genuinely.

"....A human will sacrifice one thing to get the other things.", Taufan said.

"That's one of the ten principle of economics. People face trade-off.", Taufan said to him.

"Why are you suddenly blabbering some useless knowledge?", the Reverse said to him.

"As we grow older, when our vision is wider, when we know that the world is not as beautiful as depicted in the fairy tale, we will get disappointed. But as a human, we will easily adapt.", Taufan continues.

"There's something you have to sacrifice to face this cruel world."

"For example, innocence. You have to sacrifice that thing to face this world."

"And you know why you are stronger than me right?", Taufan asked the Reverse with a sad smile.

"Because i feel sad more than i feel happy.", Taufan said.

"In this case,it's not only me, but also my Brothers. It's Boboiboy's emotions that affected our amount of power." , Taufan explained as he stare at his own palm.

"It feels embarassing because i'm one of him, but.., Boboiboy is such a pure boy. He won't lose his innocence easily.", Taufan said.

"But Happiness..,as he grow older,he will slowly forget how it feels, because his responsibilities is getting bigger and bigger.",

"He can still feel it, but it's not as much as when he was a kid.", Taufan said, his smile looks gentle, like he didn't even deny this fact.

"As he grow older, i've becoming more and more insignificant to him", Taufan said.

He will naturally won't need me again.

"Don't beat around the bush, get straight to your point.", The Reverse said impatiently. What is this orginal version of him is trying to say?

All of that difficult methapors is making him dizzy.

"The point is, i want to justify my action.", Taufan said to him briefly.

"I just use the skill of a grown up to survive, and that is the power of words.", Taufan explained.

"I didn't 'manipulate' Ochobot because i want to, but because i need to." , i sounds like a loser.

"And i want my brothers to stay like this, simple and happy, i dont want to add any burdens on their shoulder." , Taufan said as he smiled, a smile that filled with affections. I really wish you guys could live happily.

"That's why i have no intention to tell them. I will just keep this a secret so that they can feel happy and positive and focus on improving their skill and helping people like what heroes supposed to do.", Taufan said to the Reverse.

He smiled, not expecting any answer. And maybe, he even expecting to get stung by a sharp pain because of his answer. But nothing happened.

"You are so pathetic.", The Reverse said.

Even after listening into Taufan's explaination, he still can't get it. Why humans are so complicated?

Taufan laughed, "well.. at least i've told you my thoughts."