79

In the maple Villa...

The nanny saw Bella come back and immediately asked with concern: " Lady Bella is finally back. Do you want to eat something?"

"I'm not hungry." Bella reluctantly smiled and asked casually, "Where's Mr. Bennett?"

The nanny smiled "Liam's back. Mr. Bennett is coaxing him. he's always asking for her mother!"

Hearing the nanny's mention of Liam, her heart warmed.

if it had been a few days since she had not seen Liam. She had missed the little fellow and wanted to see him, but now that she was not in very good condition, she had dismissed the idea.

"Okay, then I'll go back to my room and rest first." Bella turned upstairs.

She had just returned to the room, and the nanny had followed her up, to Mr. Bennett's bedroom.

"Sir, lady Bella has already returned, but I don't think she looks very good," said the nanny.

Mr. Bennett was stunned and said, "Don't disturb her today."

"Okay." The nanny nodded.

Liam did not know if he understood their conversation. When they heard Bella, he immediately called out, "Mommy."

Mr. Bennett pinched Liam's face: "Good, I'll let you accompany her later."

Then, he asked the nanny again: "Have she eaten?"

The nanny shook her head and said, "No."

Mr. Bennett thought for a moment, feeling that Bella that she might take a rest today. he said, "Ok, then prepare some food in the kitchen.

...

After Bella returned to her room, she paused for a while before taking the USB flash drive from the hotel where she had copied the video.

PUtting the USB flash drive into her computer, she quickly found the scene where Vanessa had given the medicine. Her gaze was cold.

She edited the scene where Vanessa had given the medicine and took her away. She put it in a document which was a collection of all the evidence she had gathered over the past six months.

When she was about to turn off the computer, her hand accidentally touched the mode, and the picture went to the back.

Bella found a strange place.

her face was a little pale, and she couldn't believe it. She took the video back and patiently watched it again.

This...

What happened?

During the surveillance video, Tony stayed with Vanessa all night.

No!

How could this be?

At that time, Mr. Steiner was clearly with her. They were in the hotel room.

if Mr. Steiner and Tony were obviously the same people, how could he appear in two different places at the same time?

This was impossible!

Bella could not believe what she saw, so she rewatched it again and again, and then turned back!

That's right. Tony did spend the whole night with Vanessa that night.

Bella turned pale!

So there was only one explanation that Mr. Steiner was not Tony at all!

Then...

Who is Mr. Steiner?

Suddenly, Bella was chaotic.

Suddenly...

The knock on the door stunned her. She quickly returned to her senses, pretending to be happy, and got up to open the door.

As soon as she opened the door, there were cries. 

Mr. Bennett held the child in one hand and the bony bottle in the other: "Lima knows that you're back."

Bella looked at the cute Liam, her heart softened, and then feeling she had just suppressed was suddenly much better.

She could not help but smile and said, "It's alright. I want to play with Liam too."

As she spoke, she took Liam from the hands of Mr. Bennett. The child was soft and tender, and he had a milky fragrance. Bella liked him very much.

She never knew that she could actually love a strange child so much.

Liam was carried by Bella. before the tears on his eyes were dry, he giggled.

"Mom, mommy," he called Bella mother while talking to Bella.

Bella was about to melt. She said. Mr. Bennett, I like Liam very much. Please give him to me. I'll make him sleep and carry him to you."

"Ok." Mr. Bennett nodded.

Bella took Liam in her arms and was about to return to the room. As she was about to close the door, Liam suddenly broke up again, and his eyes were filled with tears.

He used his actual actions to tell them that he wanted his mother and his father.

"This..." Bella didn't know know what to do.

She looked at Mr. Bennett at a loss.

Even though she was already a child's mother she did not have much experience in taking care of a child, so she did not know what to do at this time.

Mr. Bennett in his heart praised him, good son!

On the other hand, he walked into Bella's room with seriousness and said, "Liam is a very stubborn child. If I don't come, he will cry all the time. you can't coax him."

Sure enough, after Mr. Bennett came in, Liam stopped crying and laughed happily.

What a child. She did not know whether she should cry or laugh.

"Okay, Mr. Bennett, help yourself in this room, then." Bella sighed, but she could only compromise.

With the soft and lovely Liam and Mr. Bennett's company, she completely forgot Mr. Steiner's identity.

Liam can now grab the adult's hands and walk on the ground. he took Bella's hand and walked to the door, saying, "Play. Play."

Bella did not understand what Liam meant, so she turned to look for Mr. Bennett on the sofa.

"Liam wants to share his toys with you," said Mr. Bennett: "His toys are in my room."

"Mommy, play." Liam pulled Bella and pointed in the direction of the door.

"Mr. Bennett, if you don't mind, Liam and I will go to your room for a little while."

Of course, Mr. Bennett had no objections.

The door of his bedroom was always open to Bella, so she could go as long as she wanted.

"Yes." Mr. Bennett nodded. "Let's go."

Bella followed him and secretly stared at the back of Mr. Bennett. She just saw he was smiling?

She just sees it wrong, right?

Originally, the three rooms were connected to each other.

As soon as he opened the door, Bella is shocked by the toys from the floor.