Chapter 15

Olympus-

The gang, with Hestia, Drassus, and Asterius retired to the barracks. They were sitting around the dining table. The dining hall was quiet. Everyone had questions and Hestia had answers, but no one dared to speak.

The silence was broken by dryads bringing in food and drinks. Apparently, while the gang was away for the whole year, Olympian residents had ventured into the outside world. They learned of the culture and adapted very quickly. The dryads brought Cheeseburgers and French fries. Everyone was surprised, but no one said a word.

Everyone started eating except Percy. He just sat there looking at the burger.

"It's alright, dear. I will explain everything, but first, eat that Cheeseburger or do you want something blue?" Hestia said warmly.

Percy looked up at her, his eyes had gone red from crying. Ever since he found out that he was in another world, he worried about only one thing, his mother. He had suppressed every sad emotion, but when Hestia said those words, it broke a dam inside him and all the emotions filled his heart. Hestia understood his gaze and moved her fingers over the Cheeseburger. A blue cloud of smoke swallowed the burger and when it dissipated, instead of Cheeseburger, there were blue pancakes. As he took a bite his eyes filled with tears and he started eating them as if he had never eaten one before.

"They are perfect." Percy managed to say with his mouth full. Hestia smiled. "How do you know how to make them?" He asked.

"I learned from your mother." She said casually.

Surprised, Percy asked, "learned from her, how?"

"I will tell you, but first you need to understand how you came here? Why you came here?

You were born to be a God, Percy. A God, but not of that world, the god of this world. You were destined to come to this universe. I was the only one who knew about your fate, Fates had told me, I mean the Hestia in your world. That day, when you crossed worlds, I was the one, I mean Hestia was the one who hit you the head.

"How do you know that? You were sleeping in the temple."

"When you were transported through the wormhole, somehow Hestia's memories were also transferred to me. I saw those memories as dreams. When I first saw you, I could not feel anything, but sorry and told you about your mother. When you left home, She met with your mother and told her everything." She twirled her hand in the air and a cloud of green smoke appeared on the table. Slowly it took the form of a woman. She was facing towards Percy, sorrow was in her eyes. As he saw the women his eyes widened.

"Mom?!" He whispered.

"Is it really his fate?" The women spoke, her voice felt like melodies to Percy. "That... that is... will he come back after it is done, like always?" Whatever was the response, it was shocking to her. She slumped into the chair behind her. "I wish I would've known sooner, I would've given him his favorite blue cookies for the journey." She hid her face in her palms and started crying.

"No... I shouldn't cry." She wiped her tears, "Percy's going to be a God, I should be happy for him, I'm proud of him." She forced a smile on her face. "I just wish I could talk to him one last time. Yeah, I'm fine." she wiped her eyes, "I just... I'm worried about the girl now, she really loved him." She gasped, "Oh, god! His father...!"

The image disappeared and smoke dissipated.

"After that, I went to Hades and waited there for you to arrive. I remember, Poseidon was calling me furiously in the Pantheon Hall. He must've learned about it."

"So, that means he can't go back?" Artemis asked.

Hestia nodded. "I don't have any memories after that. I'm sorry dear, but..." Percy raised his hand and she stopped.