Chapter 23

Simon's POV

Liana hasn't washed herself in a few days. I ran her a bath and decided to wash her. I help her take her clothes off and she sits down in the bath tub holding her knees to her chest. I get the shower head and start washing her hair. She just sits there still with no expression.
"Is the water warm enough?" I ask trying to make conversation.
"It's fine" she says.
"Do you wanna go out today? We can go to one of my friends house" I tell her. I couldn't say that we were going to the doctors because she won't go.
"Ok" she says. She used to talk loads but now she's just saying short sentences.
"I just need to go see Josh quickly. Are you ok on your own for a second?" I say.
"Ok" she says again. I walk out and go to Josh's room.

"I've given her a bath, ready for the doctors later." I tell him.
"Thank you Simon, I can't do this without you"
"Don't worry about it. I don't like seeing her like this. No one does." I say. We hear banging and water splashing everywhere from the bathroom so we quickly run there.

Liana was trying to hold herself under the water. How fucking stupid is she. I grab her and pick her up out the bath. Josh wraps her up in a towel and she just lies in my arms emotionless.
"Can we go to your friends now?" She just says. No tone in her voice at all. No smile on her face. Nothing.
"Let's get your dressed first" I say and kiss her on the forehead.

Josh, Liana and I are on the way to the doctors. Liana hasn't touched any drug or cigarette since half 5. I believe it to be a record.

We get out the car and Liana looks up at where we are.
"Why does your friend live in a doctors Simon?" She asks confused.
"He doesn't honey, I'm not taking you to my friends house" I tell her. She doesn't look angry or sad or anything.

The doctor calls us in and we sit Liana in the middle chair. We also told the doctors to lock the door just in case she tries to leave. Me and Josh tried to explain what was going on with her.

"Does Liana ever tell you about things she sees?" The doctor asks. Josh shook his head however I thought back to before on the grass.
"She said before "they're coming for me" or something like that. I don't know if that means anything or not though".

The doctor said that explains quite a lot. Then he speaks with Liana. Liana was slouched back in her chair with her finger in her mouth.

"Liana." The doctor says making her jump "Do you ever think about suicide or hurting yourself?" He asks. I look at Josh with a worried face and he has the same look. She rolls up her sleeves showing endless amounts of cuts. How did I not see them while I was bathing her? The cuts looked really deep.

"Right ok and now Liana can you tell me who's after you" he says.
"The people on the wall" she whispers loud enough to hear.
"On the walls?" The doctor asks.
"She cut out loads of pictures of dead and suffering people and stuck them to her walls. We only found out today because she's locked herself in the room. She hasn't come out to eat, Simon even round ecstasy pills on her" Josh says crying.

"It looks like Liana has psychotic depression. If untreated it'll most likely lead to suicide. In the bathroom today like you told me before was her trying to get away." The doctor tells us.

"How do we treat it?" I ask
"You don't" Liana says.
"That's not true, we will prescribe Liana with antidepressants and antipsychotics. We will also sort out a therapy session for her. We advise you to take the more advanced one but it is £1,000 a month." The doctor says.
"No that's fine" Josh says. The doctor passes us her pills and we leave.

"Can we go home now" Liana says at the back of the car.
"I thought maybe we could go to the park Liana. Me you and Simon." Josh says. She just watches the world fly by out her window. She was broken.

We get to the park and Liana runs over to the middle of the grass, spins around and then falls over to look at the clouds.

"I'm going to get some ice creams" Josh says and walks away. I walk over to Liana and stand above her so she looks at me. She smiles and holds her hands out to hug me.

"Isn't it beautiful Simon" she says pointing at the clouds.
"Almost as beautiful as you baby girl" I say which makes her laugh. "Hey do you wanna take these pills i just got?" I say trying to trick her. She sits up and nods. I get out the antidepressants and the antipsychotic and give her one of each.
"You need to take them both together, it'll do more of an effect" I say. She takes then but then a look comes in her face.

"I need alcohol to wash it down." She says. I shake my head and give her my bottle of water.
She drinks it anyways and lies back down.

"Who wants ice cream?" Josh squeals.
"Meeeeee" Liana says sitting back up. We all eat our ice creams. I get a text from Tobi asking where we are. I tell him the park and he asks if he can come. I say sure and we all lie down.

"Guys!" Tobi shouts running over to Liana. He picks her up and puts her on her side.
"What is it" Josh says
"She was choking! She must have been sick or something." Tobi says. He's literally just came and he's already at the rescue.

She starts coughing and we all relax. She sees Tobi and hugs him. They haven't seen each other since when she graduated. Neither did Harry or Ethan.
"Where are the other boys?" She's asks him.
"I don't know Liana. Would you like them to come?" Tobi asks. She nods her head and Tobi gets his phone out to call them. Liana's holds the phone and calls Harry first.
"Hiiii Harry do you want to join us at the park pretty please" Liana asks him. He says yes and then they call everyone else.

In about 20 minutes everyone turns up. Liana fell asleep on the grass so Josh and I decide to tell them all what's wrong with her.

"We need to look after Liana, we went to the doctors before and found out she has psychotic depression. She keeps seeing things that make her do stuff like this" Josh says and rolls up Liana's sleeve. They all gasp.

"She has no one else so she needs us as much as we can. However the doctor said if she ever gets sexually with you then don't allow it. It'll just make her worse. Also don't give her money, she'll end up spending it on drinks and drugs." I say. They all agree with me.

"What drugs?" Harry asks. I go to grab them from my pocket to see they were missing.
"Josh there gone" I say to him
"But you put them in your pocket" he says. I look all around myself and Josh looks all around Liana to find them in her joggers pocket.
"Fuckkkkk" I shout. How the fuck did she get them out my pocket?

A while later and Liana is still asleep us boys were just playing duck duck goose like children.

Suddenly Liana's head pops up and looks towards the trees.
"What is it Liana?" I ask and everyone looks at her.
"There coming Simon! They're coming to get me!"

We all look around at the trees and see no one. She's just having hallucinations. Us boys decide to get up and run at the trees screaming and shouting trying to scare them away. We look back at Liana and see her laughing her head off.

We get back to her and she hugs us. While she's hugging Harry she kisses him on the lips and tries to make out with him. My heart broke. Harry pulled away and just kisses her on the forehead.
"I'm sorry Liana" he says.

She lies back down. "Can I go home now?" She asks.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
If any of you know who I'm referring Liana from the let me know. I'm sneaky
Bye honeys
M x