Chapter 27 ~ New Bitch , New Life

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House 📍

It's been a Couple of Weeks Since Me and Durk Broke Up and him and India Look Deeply in love cause she always posted up on Instagram with him and shit,But Durk still play his role as a father to Armoni which I'm glad but he always tryna flirt with me but I don't pay that shit no mind.

Tae-I'm hungry! *Lays on Adriana Lap*

Amina-Yo ass Always Hungry.

Adriana-For real..You must don't got food at yo house.

Me and Amina laughed but Tae Rolled his eyes.

Tae-I hate y'all bitches but I'm finna go see my go baby,She sleep?

Adriana-Uh I don't know but if she is can you grab her down?

Tae-Mhm. *Gets up and walks upstairs*

Amina-So how this co-parenting shit going? *Looking at Adriana*

Adriana-I mean..it's cool and all but that nigga be still tryna flirt with me and shit be blowing because I be like if india was around you wouldn't be doing this shit.

Amina-Right but I know you miss that Durkio Dick.. *Smiles at her*

Adriana-Ain't even Gon lie I do miss det but that's not the point,Durk is in the past and I'm actually starting to move forward.

Amina-Well that's good.

Tae-You know she still probably going to get Durk dick anyways. *Holding Armoni*

Adriana-Stop Saying shit like that around my baby Nigga.

Tae-And Stop cussing infront of my godbaby nigga.

We all laughed.

Amina-Heyy Armoni *Gets up and gets her from Tae* Well we finna see you later since Durk about to come over.

Adriana-Alright.

She then kissed Armoni on the cheek and She handed me her and they told me bye and they left,After they left I put in her Baby Swing and I heard a knock on the door.I opened the door to see Durk and I let him in and I shut the door and he picked up Armoni playing with her and he sat on the sofa with her and I sat on the other sofa.

Durk-When you gone let me take her over my house? *looks at Adriana*

Adriana-When that bitch India stop throwing at my ass.

Another thing,That bitch India been been throwing hella shade at me like "I'm glad Durk upgraded to me and I'm glad he drop the bm 😂" just silly shit like that and that bitch know where I stay at and she can pull up anytime she want.

Durk-I mean why you ain't say shit back?

Adriana-Because ain finna go back in forth with a Bubble lip Bitch but she say one slick thang oh we fighting.

Durk-*Chuckles* That mean ass Adriana ain't gone Change.

Adriana-Damn Straight.

The room became Quiet expect for Armoni making baby noises.

Durk-That's what y'all got going that ain't got nun to do with me and my Daughter,Ain't that right? *Looking at Armoni and Wiping spit from her mouth*

She just made a baby noise.

Adriana-Uh huh,I'll see.

I then looked at Durk and he was looking fine as hell today for some reason..NO ADRIANA! He's bad for you girl.