Author's Note.

Hello everyone.

I actually don't know what an author's note should look like so am just gonna write what I want to say.

So if it looks weird, never mind.

Thanks for reading this book and adding it to your various reading lists.

"THAT GUY" is the first book of BEING A TEEN SERIES. Other books will be introduced as time goes on. There will be five books in total.

I love this series as I am putting and going to be putting my heart in it.

THAT GUY was inspired by one of my girlfriends. She kept on pestering me "Semiloore, when will I have a boyfriend? I haven't even crushed on a guy before? Will he be tall? Will he popular? Will he wear glasses and look nerdy yet look hot at the same time? "

Blame her for reading too many wattpad novels and watching too many high school dramas.

But when she fell in love, it was nothing close to what she expected. Don't get it twisted;it wasn't like her imaginations.. It was real.

So basically, the story you are about to read is someone's real life love story except that;there's going to be a lot of mad spice.

So join me as I tell you this love story.

So this book is dedicated to ©Jael and ©Joel.

As much as we know forever is a long time;I wish you both forever.

P

P. S: Tell me the cover is nice, pleeks..... "Puppy eyes"....

Much love from Semiloore.

COMING SOON.
JUNE 2020.

It might come out earlier than that though.