00 | introduction

hi, lovely readers

i hope you like the story! thank you so much for clicking on it and (hopefully) reading it. maybe vote and comment if you want to. but most of all, have fun and enjoy yourselves. xx

___

ALTERNATIVE SUMMARY

For an immortal being, Y/N worries about death too much. She knows that one day she will die for the safety and security of the Olympians.

Y/N holds the power of the Olympians, and with a civil war breaking out amongst the Big Three, her life is endangered at the prospect of someone trying to release such power out of rage. Her true purpose is to be, as she affectionally calls it, a break glass incase of emergency back up plan.

However, plans change and gods get angry.

Olympus is no longer a safe place for her, so she must go to the next most protected place: Camp Half-Blood, where she must help her new friends unravel what's happened on Olympus.

___

y/n - your name

l/n - your last name

f/c - favorite color

e/c - eye color

n/n - your nickname

h/c - your hair color

___

rick riordan owns the lovely percy jackson books, the characters, the settings, and such, and you own yourself. i do not own the percy jackson storyline. the percy jackson series is my favorite story, and i just wanted to write it so that you, the reader, may have a chance to be included in the story. you, the character known as y/n, may not be described 100% accurately as i can't perfectly describe all of the different readers. i'll do my best to make it adaptable to each reader to make y/n feel as you as possible.

also, yes, the idea for y/n came from my other book project goddess. this is kind of a more evolved plot and backstory for y/n, since i wrote that other one in like sixth grade. so this is a whole new separate thing away from that story.

___

thank you for clicking on my story! i love you. xx