Chapter 28 ~ Armoni 5th Birthday

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House📍/ 6 Years Later

I Moaned as Durk went in and out of me while pulling my hair,He then pulled out and then turned me over and Started Eating me out which made me Roll my eyes to back of My head.

Armoni-Mommy Wake Up!

I then woke up and seen my Beautiful Daughter Armoni Smiling and I smiled and she climbed in my bed.

Adriana-Morning Princess And Happy Birthday. *Sits up*

Armoni-*Smiles* Thank you Mommy but come on let's get dress so we can go shopping,I'm tryna Buy the hole store.

Oh that's my twin Fasho lol but I can't believe my baby really turning 5 years old today,It feels just like yesterday when I had her.

Adriana-*Laughs* Alright lil girl

She then ran her bath water and she got in and while she was taking a bath I was doing my makeup.

Armoni-Mommy Are we still having my Pool Party for my birthday? *Playing with Bubbles*

Adriana-*Smiles at her* Of Course Baby

I then helped her get cleaned and I helped her out and I dried her off and I picked her outfit and I let her hang since it's her birthday and I took her picture {Pretends it's in house}

     Liked by Durkioworld and 3,4000 others

Happy birthday Bad Ass Lil Girl 💛 Mommy love you.

Durkioworld : Happy birthday 1st born,Daddy Loves you 🖤 .

Aminaa_petty : Happy birthday Tank !🎊

Arrogant_Tae123 : All that hair 😍 but happy birthday bby girl 🎉😘

KingVonfrmdaWic : Happy birthday Niecy 🧡🎉 we gone turn up on des hating hoes.

The rest of the comments were either happy birthday or Still talking about me and Durk,Like we still on that subject?...but me and Durk are cool and we both are Co-Parenting but India still hates me which I still hate her ass too but sis is pregnant with his baby which ain't tripping.

Me and Armoni was in the Mall shopping this lil girl then literally spent 40k today,But I'm glad I can actually give my child the stuff I didn't have growing up.