t w e n t y

"Who are you?" One of the prisoners said.

"Who the hell are you?" Daryl demanded.

"He's bleeding out, we gotta go!" Rick exclaimed, "put pressure on the knee, hard," he said to Maggie.

"Come on out of there," Daryl said still pointing his crossbow at them.

"What happened to him?" One of them said staring at Herschel on the floor.

"He got bit," Daryl said, the prisoner brought out his gun, causing T-Dog to come over and stand by Daryl, also pointing his.

"Hold this," Natalie said to Maggie, giving her a cloth to hold to the knee.

"Do you have medical supplies?" Glenn asked, storming into the room the prisoners had come from.

"Who the hell are you? You don't look like no rescue team."

Natalie followed Glenn into the room as well, looking around seeing if anything was there they could use.

She spotted a table with wheels at the bottom, "Glenn!" she called going over to is and wiping the stuff off of it with her arm.

Glenn came over and helped her lead it back to where the rest of them were, "come on we gotta go," Rick said picking Herschel up. "We need a hand here!"

Rick and Glenn placed her father on the table. Natalie's heart still racing at the sight of her father like this. Blood still continued to pool out of his leg like a waterfall.

She stood in front of the table with her gun out now, "T-Dog, get the door!" she ordered.

Walkers came in but she shoved it to the side and shot it, Rick pushed the table out of the room.

"Daryl, come on!" she screamed at him as he still had his crossbow aimed at the five other men.

They ran through the corridors rapidly, trying to find a way out of the maze.

They heard rustling from behind them, they turned around, and saw the prisoners were following them, "go, go, go!" Natalie said.

Eventually, they had made it back to their Cell Block. "Nat," Maggie called, "he's losing too much blood!"

The others heard the commotion, "Oh my god!" Carol said frightened.

"Daddy!" Beth shouted.

"Get him on the bed," Natalie instructed.

"He was bit," Rick said lifting him onto the bed, with the help of Natalie.

"Mama?" Emilia called coming towards the door.

"Lori, get her out of here, she doesn't need to see this," Natalie said not once taking her eyes off of her father.

Lori nodded and grabbed Emilia but the wrists, but she had already seen it, "PAPA!" she cried.

"It's okay," Lori said bringing her into her chest and rubbing her back. She led her away to sit on the stairs as she soothed Emilia.