65

Ugh...

So tired....

Hearing the endless chirping of the alarm clock you press the button quickly so it doesn't wake Maki up, her body still covered underneath her pink blanket in the crib beside the bed.

Poor baby....I'll make sure to be readily prepared next time there's a storm.

Pulling your tired body out from underneath the warm covers you quietly make your way to the bedroom door and enter the living room, your expression immediately softening when you see the sight in front of you.

Awwww....my goodness...

Padding over to the futon where Yoongi lays with his arms tightly wrapped around the turtle you got him, you lean down and let your gaze linger over his soft sleeping form.

He looks so peaceful...I hate waking him up...especially knowing how hard he has worked on that song...he stays up too late...

Swallowing hard you carefully reach up and allow the back of your hand to tenderly trace the outline of his jaw as he doesn't even move an inch, his body lost in an endless slumber.

Why do I want to just crawl into your embrace and sleep the day away...these feelings I'm having...they aren't right...you have your daughter....you already have everything you need....

Painfully tearing your eyes away from Yoongi's face you tenderly shake his shoulder and watch him let out a groan, his husky sleepy voice sending your heart into a fit.

"Mmm...Y/N..."

"Y-Yeah...it's me Yoongi...it's time for you to get up..."

"Right...right..."

When Yoongi opens his eyes and looks up to meet your gaze your breath seems to catch in your throat when you look into his teddy bear brown almond eyes, every nerve ending in your body feeling like they've been set on fire.

"Goodmorning Y/N-ah."

"G-Goodmorning...Yoongi..."

Carefully standing up and moving away from the futon you can't help but to steal little glances at Yoongi as he sits up and fixes his hair, exhaustion weighing down his entire body.

"Yoongi...what if you just stayed here today?...you're so tired..."

"As tempting as that sounds...this song is due today. I've really taken it to the very last second honestly."

"Alright then...I'll start the coffee."

As you make your way over to the counter to begin making the special coffee you make for Yoongi every morning you look back and see him simply staring at you with his sleepy gaze, the end of his nose pink with a tender blush.

"D-Do you need something Yoongi?..."

"No...I'm just really tired."

You watch him simply turn and drag his feet along the wooden floors as he makes his way to the bathroom, electricity seeming to now course through your tired body.

He's been acting so odd lately...

But I guess I don't know any different...before I moved in I never spent too much time with Yoongi...

"Ouch!"

Snapping yourself out of your daze you look down and see the small burn placed on your finger from making the coffee, a small pout making a home on your lips.

I wasn't thinking right...what's up with me lately?

"You okay?"

When you turn around your heart catches in your throat when you see Yoongi emerge from his room with a loose white button up shirt on and black dress pants, the silk ebony material flowing perfectly down his long, thin legs to match up with the black thick soled leather shoes.

Holy shitake mushrooms.

"U-Uh Y-Yeah U-Um....I just burned myself...nothing bad.."

"What? Let me see?"

The closer Yoongi gets to your body you feel your breathing increase and heat overtake your entire being, the second his fingers touch your skin you try hard not to let out a squeak.

"You need to be more careful Y/N-ah, I have some cream in the bathroom you can use so you don't get a scar."

You try hard to focus on everything Yoongi is saying to you but your thoughts are clouded when his woodsy pine scent hits your nose again along with the sharp smell of his shampoo, your cheeks burning with so much heat you feel like they might explode.

"Y-Yeah...I'll uh...I'll use it...Thank you..."

When his eyes shift to meet yours you practically feel yourself melting under his gaze, the small glimmer of longing the only thing keeping you from losing yourself in his embrace.

Y/N you can't do this.

You can't be like this.

Get ahold of yourself.

"H-Here's your coffee..."

Handing Yoongi the hot cup of coffee he gives you a small smile and nods silently, a spark of mischief crossing his teddy bear orbs.

"Mmm, thank you. I might be a little late today. I have to go meet with everyone to finish up this song for its release."

Thank god.

"Y-Yeah! No problem!"

"I hope I won't miss anything too delicious for dinner?"

"I'll make something easy..."

It isn't until you feel your lower back press against the cold marble counter that you realize Yoongi has been getting closer and closer to you since you handed him the coffee, loud alarm bells beginning to sound off in your mind.

What is this?

What is he doing?!

Control yourself Y/N!

"Alright then, I'm off to work. See you later Y/N-ah."

When he finally moves away from your body you feel a weight lifted off of you and you quickly try to compose yourself as you look over at the door where he slides on his jacket, your voice slightly hoarse coming out of your mouth.

"See you later...Yoongi-ah..."

You quickly look away and turn to wash out the dishes you used for the coffee as you miss the extremely shocked expression that fills his entire face, the sound of the doorknob twisting flushing your anxiety out of you.

Oh my god.

I said that.

Why did I say that?!

The last time I put that at the end of someone's name...Ryun didn't talk to me for four days...

I'm so nervous...

What do I do now?

Did I mess everything up?

Am I getting too ahead of myself?

Ah, I feel like I'm going insane!

(A/N): 👀