Chapter 25: The Date - Part 2

A/N: On the side bar is Giovanni Bonamy as Noah Gerald Sky. Love lots! <3

**********

Chapter 25

Gloss Kaiser Schlund

The Date - Part 2

Noah takes my hand softly as he plants a kiss on my forehead. Though I'm not a girl, he treats me like I'm one. But I don't mind. I'm bulky, but Noah is bulkier, so it's clear than he's the one 'wearing the pants'.

We head to the kitchen area, where Mom and Richard are. When we get there, they are lovey-dovey with each other. Richard is planting kisses all over my mom's face. I resist the urge to gag, because it'd be rude. Noah grimaces and rolls his eyes at them.

"Mom, Dad, we're going to go." Noah says nonchalantly.

Richard eyes us, and a smile tugs on his lips. This man really looks like his son. They are very much same. Richard is just the older version of Noah.

"I'm happy you guys are getting along so well now," he says as he gives as a thumbs up.

"Oh, my sons dressed so well," says Mom teasingly as she grabs something in her pocket. A cellphone. "Let me take a picture!"

Noah immediately drapes his arm over my shoulders and pushes me to his side, squeezing me as he grins at the camera. I smile, too, ignoring Noah's grip.

The flash of the camera lights up, then the cellphone makes a 'snap' sound, indicating the picture of is grinning is now taken.

"Well, have fun, guys! Don't drink too much alcohol!" Genny scolds us, her tone is firm and demanding, but it's also soft. With care. With love.

"Don't worry, mom, we won't." Noah says as he grabs my hand, which makes my skin burn with tingling sensation as our skins make contact.

He leads me to his car. I get in the passenger's seat and he gets in the driver's seat. Noah puts the key in the ignition, and the car roars to life, purring a soft purr as the light inside his car goes on. He gives me a stunning smile as he grabs the clutch and pulls off the driveway. And in a mtter of minutes, we're on the dim-lit road, R5's Here Comes Forever blasting through the looking-luxurious speakers.

Absentmindedly, as if our hands have their minds of its own, our fingers twitch, and slowly getting tangled from each other. Noah's hand is warm, and I can feel the heat of it passing through our entwined hands, to me.

A smile tugs on my lips as I look outside, the trees and houses become a blur as it passes us, caused by Noah's driving speed.

"This will be the best date I will ever have," says Noah softly. I nod at him, smiling like a little kid.

Noah can be a total mushy sometimes. I'm glad that I'm the only one who can bring that side out of him. Chelsie just used - uses - Noah for sex. But I know that she's really in love with Noah. But she's not satisfied, because she cheated on Noah with his best friend Mike. Noah has already forgotten it, about Chelsie cheating on him. If you really love someone, regardless of anything, you'd do anything for it, to be with the person you love. But Chelsie did the complete opposite. She destroyed it. She, somehow, destroyed Noah. But I'm fixing him. If I need to pick the pieces, and place it where it really belongs, I would totally do it without hesitation and doubt. I would do it with care and love. Chelsie is not good for him. I am. I'm really into him. I'd choose him over worst situation. But when it comes to his point of view, would he choose me over whatever reasons or situations?