Shattering Silvia

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Dakota Ridgewood had three things figured out when he entered his senior year.

-Keep your head low.

-Don't start fights.

-Get the hell out of Crescent Heights after graduation.

He wanted to leave California for something better. After living in this dried up town for seventeen years, it was no surprise that Dakota wanted to race off to a university miles away.

He had no reason to stay here....until he ran into Silvia.

They didn't make sense together. The moment they met, they could see that they were two completely different kinds of souls, drifting to separate parts of the world. Once they found each other though, they couldn't let go of each other. Questions are swarming in the air, friendships are tested, and the truth just might shatter the façade cast over Crescents High.

But like everything else in life, the good can only last so long before things start getting bad....

Crescent Heights Trilogy:

-Disarming Dakota

-Dismissing Dakota

-Shattering Silvia [Disarming Dakota from Dakota's Perspective + Extra Content From His Past And Their Future]

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I understand there are unanswered questions that a lot of you have.

If you are not caught up with the books, then you will get spoiled. There are major spoilers from the first two books. This can be read as a standalone, but if you read this book, then you should know that this book covers the first two books in the trilogy.

I plan on this book having extra scenes and extended conversations between Silvia and Dakota.

I don't want it to feel like you're reading a book you've already read so I'll be adding new characters as well because Dakota did hang out with a different group of people in the beginning portion of Disarming Dakota. He hung out with Boulder Valley Kids.